Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

To which Circle does MDN 93685 belongs?

I remeber a similar topic, but could not locate it.

Check this link for more info: http://www.informationmadness.com/cms/inde...&Itemid=124

Your 93685 returned the result, not allotted.

@Mods/Admins,

It is becoming very difficult to search on RIMweb.in. One has to know the exact word or phrase to find it. Some other funda is required to fine tune the search feature. It is very difficult to dig out the exact topic/post. I was unable to dig out the above matter even after searching on RIMweb.in for almost 12 to 14 pages, then I gave up and posted the link here. Newcomers may find it very difficult to search for some posts/topics. If Sourav and I could not locate the said topic, it only means that it is difficult to search here. This is mainly due to the very huge volume of posts and topics generated here.

Edited by KumaarShah

Kumaar shah,

Yes i agree..

I too faced difficulty in searching, and that made me to start a new thread (coz i thought after seaching that dere is no such relevant topic here in forum) but after checking page wise i found the same one .

Search engine should be updated.

regards

vickey

Best way is yo use google search for Rimweb link, than to use regular search. That way, you can use the expressions and boolean conditions like +, -, "" etc.

Exactly, thats what "Google Search for RIMweb" is meant for. I was able to find the topic in the first result link using the keywords "find operator circle". The "Google Search for RIMweb" appears on the top of all pages.

Thanks arun and ani. Google search feature works properly. However i will use it more and post here if any problems occur. Maybe you should interchange the positions of the search feature so that new users can benefit more. Or maybe keep only the google search if it is indeed more powerful. This is only a suggestion, you are the better judge.