Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
spssps123

Please suggest me a handset

Hi,

I have a N73 phone with GSM connection and am now looking for a CDMA connection. I now need help from all of you..

Either I take up a CDMA connection for which I need a handset and connection with the following:

1) High STD usage (Both calling and high SMS) - for which I might take up a Reliance or Tata Indicom - pls suggest which is btter - from the pt of view of unlimited STD calling and unlimited SMS...

2) phone with a good battery back up and good standby time

3) phone with memory slot (preferably if I can save my messages on it) - because I have high SMS usage and tend to save SMS a lot!!!

4) bluetooth and internet (if possible, though not mandatory)

Am now wondering whether I should take up a dual SIM handset (if so, pls suggest one with the above features) or shd I buy another CDMA handest

Pls suggeest if there is a phone (either CDMA or dual handset) which has these features...

Thx 4 ur help in advance.

^^^

My dear friend, if you want a separate handset for CDMA, then go for Nokia 6275. It is the best handset available for Cdma.

And if you want to go for Dual Sim handset, then you can opt for newly launched SPICE GOLD Dual Sim Handset.

And about the plans for High STD Usage and High SMS usage, our co-members will suggest you further for the same.

Regards.

well the handset kamal mentioned is good enough and also u will get warranty on it .....

but u can also read about palm treo on our forum as v all r using it and it comes at a very cheap price as compared to in gsm.......

as far as std calling goes i think reliance is best for it ....though i dont know for unlimited sms and all but i m sure there r postpaid plans in rim for the same ..........

just go thru the forum properly .....read about nokia 6265/palm treo 755/spice d88 and others ....

HI

I am looking for a DUAL SIM (CDMA and GSM) handset in India. Following specifications are preferred:

1) Bluetooth

2) Internet browsing

3) Expandable memory through Micro SD card

4) Option to save messages on to the memory card (as I use SMS extensively) and NOT on the phone memory

5) Option to select which network to use to make or receive calls or send SMS

6) Compatible with Reliance

7) Good battery life

8) Decent looks

9) Camera and FM – not necessary

Pls advise if such a phone is available in India and if so, what model, what price etc..

Pls reply at the earliest as I have to buy the phone in 2 days.. Thanks!!!!

i think look for spice mobiles .....they have such specifications what u need tough i don knwo the excat model number .....just google it...

Try Spice D88 Gold

Try Spice D88 Gold

Cannot seem to confirm if messages can be saved on the memory card.. Can someone confirm (spl someone who uses it!!)

also, what is diff between D88 and D88 gold

pls reply asap..

Thanks!

HI

I am looking for a DUAL SIM (CDMA and GSM) handset in India. Following specifications are preferred:

1) Bluetooth

2) Internet browsing

4) Option to save messages on to the memory card (as I use SMS extensively) and NOT on the phone memory

7) Good battery life

8) Decent looks

Pls advise if such a phone is available in India and if so, what model, what price etc..

You can try the Samsung 2 ON mobile which has a dual sim support (CDMA & GSM)

HI

1) Bluetooth

2) Internet browsing

7) Good battery life

8) Decent looks

You can try the Samsung 2 ON mobile which has a dual sim support (CDMA & GSM)

But if I know about Samsung 2ON correctly, you cannot save the messages on memory card. If anyone has used it, can you confirm if this is true or not. Also, for this samsung phone can u take backup of all things (contacts messages etc) on your PC - the way you can do for other phones.. Thanks!

Try Spice D88 Gold

Cannot seem to confirm if messages can be saved on the memory card.. Can someone confirm (spl someone who uses it!!)

also, what is diff between D88 and D88 gold

pls reply asap..

Thanks!

Well hav patience yaar, when someone will come online he will reply. And moreover its not a chat room, its a forum.

And to ur question, u cannot save the sms in memory card in SPICE D88 Gold, but u can save it on UIM.

^^^

And the UIM's SMS capacity is max 30 only....