Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anuragz

Tata Ruim Not Working With Nokia6275.

i bought a new tata mobile connection but i was shocked to discovcer that it is not working with my Nokia 6275 & Samsung hero nxt (bought from tata)

when i inserted the RUIM in samsung hero it displayed 'MIN out of range, replace card' & b'coz of it the phone got locked.

& when i insert it into Nokia 6275, the phone does not starts.

I contacted the tata store but they say that new sim will not work on old handsets.

but the cc says that i need to upgrade handsets softwares. i went to samsung service but they are charging high & are not assuring that the handset will work with the new sim or not.

& i m not very optimist about nokia care especially with cdma handsets.

So finally i bought a new tata handset for that connection but i want to use this RUIM with my old Nokia 6275. Is there any way through which i can do this ?

Plz reply.

may be new sim are MEID / pESN SIM and old handsets do not support MEID and pESN.

excatly new connections from tata are using meid and pesn .......

dont know abt nokia ....but thanks to hetal since our moguls and htc touch can b converted to meid based ...

dont know abt nokia ....but thanks to hetal since our moguls and htc touch can b converted to meid based ...

What is MEID & Pesn ?

can Nokia 6275 be modified to work with new tata sim ?

What is MEID & Pesn ?

can Nokia 6275 be modified to work with new tata sim ?

Hi... I have'nt got any solution to my problem. Is there any way through which i can use my Nokia 6275 with a new tata RUIM ?

can some changes be done on the .pri file to make handset compatible with the new RUIM ?

6275_Tata.zip

I had downloaded this .pri file from some thread on rimweb but even after updating this the phone does not works.

Any solutions ??????????????????