Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mufaddal

Phones Set On Fire In Nokia Store

^^^ i dont know anything about this aircraft thing, tell me more please.

I dont know from which year it started, but all aircrafts has identification number on it. India when it was under british rule, it was given code VT. It means VICTORIA TERRITORY.

Once we got independent and if you read about independence of many country - first thing they ever did was to apply for change their code. In India our government slept for so many years and it was Bajpayee government which applied for the first time ever to change code from VT to some thing else. I dont recollect which codes they ased for and why those codes were rejected - but all codes were rejected and by then Bajpayee government regime ended.

read code here http://www.airlinecodes.co.uk/regprefixcur.asp

Dear Shah,

You are right, VT stands for Victoria Territory, because of the british rule in India. But now a days nobody calling Victoria Territory as a call sign for the aircrafts. The call sign is Victor Tango. Eg; if a registration code of an Aircraft is VTA12C, its call sign is Victor Tango Alpha One Two Charlie. As per ICAO rules, nobody can pronounciate as Simplë as "VTA12C" should want to pronounciate full abbreviations as "Victor Tango Alpha One Two Charlie".

For flight information code; if the code is AI123, the call sign is Air India 123. For Air India Express, the call sign starts as Express India, For Indian Airlines, Indian, for Jet airways, Jetair; for Gulf air, Gulf air etc.. Once an Aircraft entered in the airspace of each air traffic control tower or the monitoring radar control, they should want to inform the operator their registration code of the aircraft. From that registration code they can know the registration country, aircraft model, type and manufacturing year. After or before landing or take off once again they should want to repeat their codes if requested by ATC. This is the normal procedures.

VICTOR TANGO may be used these days but what is mentioned in manuals / your registration is still intact. It has to be objected. I have list of countries too - who made application to change its code on first priority as soon as they got independence. Will search it and post here. Not promising though.

VT stands for Viceroy's territory Not Victoria Territory since pre-independence days and now a days it is using Victor Tango (Phonetic Language)See link Indian carriers look forward to change VT registration codenews Another link in Timesonline TimesOnline

See the link for aircraft registration in wikipedia.List of Aircraft Registration

Edited by santhoshavanoor

Some says victoria' some says viceroy - whatever we are none since last 60 years so why carry such name?

Also our entry in common wealth is as dominion state and as per its constitutions we should have free entry right amongst all common wealth country. Instead of feeling ashamed we are proud of being common wealth. It was common wealth of queen victoria.

yesterday i was watching a documentary on kashmir .....it is really sad to see our poeple dying there either at the hands of militants or our military......poor people so many famiies over there get to eat only once in a day ....it is very very frustrating......our government is like an idiot sitting and fighting for power in centre ....and not taking any action....pakistan has already captured a part of kashmir ........they r still continuing and increasing their territory .....in this case just tell me v all know nokia or google they r wrong in putting some part of kashmir as a part of pak .....but then that is also what is a reality.... which cant b changed by boycotting nokia it can only b changed if governmnet takes military action

yesterday i was watching a documentary on kashmir .....it is really sad to see our poeple dying there either at the hands of militants or our military......poor people so many famiies over there get to eat only once in a day ....it is very very frustrating......our government is like an idiot sitting and fighting for power in centre ....and not taking any action....pakistan has already captured a part of kashmir ........they r still continuing and increasing their territory .....in this case just tell me v all know nokia or google they r wrong in putting some part of kashmir as a part of pak .....but then that is also what is a reality.... which cant b changed by boycotting nokia it can only b changed if governmnet takes military action

But Dear Mufaddal, Our military have no intention to kill our own people. I know that some poor civilians are killed by our forces. But they are helpless. When they are searching for the terrorists, terrorists keep the civilians as human shield or some civilians are joined with the terrorists also. I'm agree with you regarding the military action. There is a but also, our terrorist neighbour country Pakistan have no Dimag to think. They are truly brainless JANWARs. If they use Nuclear arms, we can oppose that, but we will loose our own people. But we Indians are not scared about Pakistan's bark. I'm also supporting a military action against Pakistan. But first we need to demolish the terrorist groups like Indian Mujahiddin, NDF, PDP etc. who spoils our muslim brothers name in our own hearts and in world also. Now a days in Kerala, they are capturing more terrorists. What is happening in our country? Did our governments giving support for them to sacrifying themselves? Or why our people attracted with the terrorist groups? Because of money? Because of discrimination? Because of racism? Because of saddism? Because of ??????????????????????????????????

Mufdal have you read books of Jagmohan? Read it, it will give you answers for your questions about killings of not so innocent people. For military action one need very high political calibre. If you have read about 1971 war, Indian government worked for more than a year globally and locally.

i dont read books .....i see documentaries ...and more than that i have myself visited many conflict zones in my medical camps( including iraq and west bank)

....and the reason y i m frsutrated is becoz i have myself talked and interacted with such people whose families have been tortured by certain military men...i know abt 1971 war ...but whats the use ofit today ...the theocratic govnt of independent kasmhmir is already firming its root there and our government cant do anything abt the guerilla warfare .....

if this would have happened with other countries having military equivalence of inida they would had uprooted all such factions in their conflict zone and maintained their sanctity ...

Its very delightful to hear that you have worked in iraq and west bank.

Kashmir, Ladakh and adjoining roads, I have stayed for 1 month and has interacted with them in year 1992 - that time it was very fast rise of saperatist movement. Our case is entirely different, Native kashimries are suppressed by separatist and that are tortured more by separatist - many of them are not India - than Indian Army.

Again and again our politicians prove to be anti nationals more than any one else. They have their eyes on votes alone. Hence I always believe that never ever believe in parties - choose right people irrespective of party.

Average people any where in India irrespective of religion / cast / creed are nationalist. But at the same time they are vulnerable lot - and get misguided by politicians, religious leaders and pseudo arguments.

Documentaries are good, but I believe audio with visuals distort our thinking and makes us biased faster.

Anyway, this topic is getting OFF.

Average people any where in India irrespective of religion / cast / creed are nationalist. But at the same time they are vulnerable lot - and get misguided by politicians, religious leaders and pseudo argument
s.

totally agree with you on this .....the views i expressed was after talking to certian kashmiri families ...

but i guess the actual culprits is illiteracy thats y many people r msguided by politicinas based on caste and creed

(i still remember when i had gone in iraq in 2003 at time of war ...on strreets there were tv sets with iraqi tv showing their military men capturing american soldeirs and beheading them and he iraqi people use to see that and rejoice ( it was hell scary))

ln our country literacy can improve a lot of things

Documentaries are good, but I believe audio with visuals distort our thinking and makes us biased faster.

but visual scenes have more impact than what is read ....also the extent of any atrocity can b better understood by visuals as i believe even after reading a book a person wud try to visualize the event or the author wud try to vividly describe it to get a graphical impact

but thats our ways of thinking ....every individual is diffrenet ,but our points are the same ..DIRTY POLITICS

Edited by mufaddal_km

Dear Administrators/Moderators,

Sorry If we are going off the limit with this talks.

Dear Mufaddal,

Sometimes it will happens, and those who tortured the innocent civilians not related with any type of terrorist activities, they are courtmarshelled by the forces not here in India also everywhere in this world. But I'm confident that our Armed Forces - Not local security forces(Police) - are 99.99% giving full respect to our public and they are well trained for the discipline and to keep India's integrity.

Matter of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, a big mistake from our politicians those who ruled on that time of war(1971). Once Pakistan put down their weapons infront of our army officials in Bangladesh, then our politicians should want to demand to vacate pakistan from PoK. The same may be happened at the time of Kargil War. We have lost our 536(not exact figure) brave soldiers to take control of our high peaked mountain posts. And our forces get into the PoK to eradicate the pak military from our land and they recaptured 17Km of our own land from Pok. But Mr. Vajpayee did a good decision not to return the land what we have recaptured. Now our current prime minister and other leaders should want to take a strong decision with the support of Indians.

Next time we don't want any terror attack on our country. And we don't want to loose our own people.

Our local people can do more things than an Intelligence agency can do. Or we need a corruption free local security forces to serve people. Really I don't any faith on our local Police.

But I'm confident that our Armed Forces - Not local security forces(Police) - are 99.99% giving full respect to our public and they are well trained for the discipline and to keep India's integrity.

i m saying that a few people suffer at the hands of our own military men....and if u still dont believe me there was a recent indcident in kashmir where a muslim guy was fake encounterd by our forces and then later on his body was exhumed and dna tested and he was declared innocent ....i just saw this yesterday on ndtv

so bottomline is people over there suffer from both sides

thats it no more off topic discussion from my side

Edited by mufaddal_km

Dear Administrators/Moderators,

Sorry If we are going off the limit with this talks.

My dear Santhosh, we don't have any problems if this discussion goes on in a healthy manner.

After all, its related to our country. Let people know the facts.

Regards.

so bottomline is people over there suffer from both sides

So, what could be the solution to this my dear Mufaddal Sahab ?

So, what could be the solution to this my dear Mufaddal Sahab ?

there isnt a straight soln to this,,,,,but this a hard fact

There is a straight solution...But it should want to come from the root of the family.

In Madrass's teach Patriotic Matters. Most of Madrass teaching religious things. If we study suicide terrorists, those who are in field attack they are non or less educated and not went to school/college for any studies. I know that there is now IT professionals, Engineers, Doctors are involved in terrorist groups. But they are doing things sitting behind the field terrorists. They are doing for themselves only. Not for others. If there is no more non educated terrorists, the well educated terrorists can't do anything. This is my observation only.