Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anees02

What Is X5i Gsm/cdma Phone

To the experts in this forum .... please help me

I bought a new mobile phone and I did not what is the company which made it.and what are the applications of 3rd party.

some features of the phone:-

1) support gsm/cdma 2000 dual mode loader.

2) there are some marks on the phone like(x5i,2u).

3) support mp3,mp4,wav,amr,3gp and internal avi recorder.

4) camera 1.3 MP ,sms.mms and wap.

please help me...

try taking some snaps of that phone and post it here..

To the experts in this forum .... please help me

I bought a new mobile phone and I did not what is the company which made it.and what are the applications of 3rd party.

some features of the phone:-

1) support gsm/cdma 2000 dual mode loader.

2) there are some marks on the phone like(x5i,2u).

3) support mp3,mp4,wav,amr,3gp and internal avi recorder.

4) camera 1.3 MP ,sms.mms and wap.

please help me...There are some Snaps in the attatchment:-

post-32446-1232028735_thumb.jpg

post-32446-1232028850_thumb.jpg

post-32446-1232028945_thumb.jpg

post-32446-1232029016_thumb.jpg

^^^

It is something similar to SPICE D88n in functionality, but a Arabian one.

R u using it? If not then put a GSM SIM & a CDMA UIM in the appropriate slots & then check. I think it will work fine.

BTW from where did u purchased it?

Edited by Asit

is it touchscreen

is it touchscreen

No It is not touchscreen.and I purchased it from my country (yemen) and it accepts SIM GSM & UIM CDMA

but I want to know what are the third applications which I can use with this handset.

Thank you very much for your replay.I want more replays

Edited by anees02

^^^

Only JAVA applications & games.

^^^

Only JAVA applications & games.

Thank you everyone.I want to know what is the operating system(OS) of this phone.and what is the program which I can use it

to connect to the pc like contacts backup and so on.and what are the sites or links that leads to its apllications.

Thank you all.

your phone is using a custom based os....the detials of which will notbe known

but your phone might be supporting java ...if it does and you will be able to install jad/jar files

your phone is using a custom based os....the detials of which will notbe known

but your phone might be supporting java ...if it does and you will be able to install jad/jar files

I will try download some jad/jar files from www.getjar.com .But I want to know what is the difference between jad and jar?

Thanks

My handset when I connected to pc.It knew the phone as a storage card as two removable disks(The internal memory of the phone and the external memory microSD).and the phone support MEDIATEK flash(T-Flash).I tried to copy some jar/jad files to the phone memory but the file manager of the phone marked the jar/jad file by mark 'x' unknown format.

please tell me what is the problem with my phone.

^^^

AneeS, java is not supported in ur phone. Thats why it is displaying those files as unknown files.

^^^

AneeS, java is not supported in ur phone. Thats why it is displaying those files as unknown files.

So you want to say that I can not install or use any 3rd party applications at all in my handset.so what could I use in my handset.I am not optimistic in this handset......What is your advise?.

Thanks

What will be the use of being pessimistic about this handset once you have bought it and cant return back; better get used to it, or if the dealer from whom you have purchased is ready to exchange it, better do it with a good quality LG, Nokia, Samsung or HTC handset.... LG will be your best bet and very economical also in CDMA or if you want dual mode then you can try Fly, Spice, ZTE, Samsung, or many other brands going around... because this chinese model does not seem to be a reliable one....

The problem is that I have two choices only either Chinese mobile phone because they support Arabic language or windows mobile based handset because it is easy to get download language application from the web.and the only CDMA network in Arabic world is our network only (Yemen Mobile) and all rest networks are GSM.please tell me what is the handsets which I can get the language support application easily?

I have found a new informations about this mobile phone but I do not know Is it usefull or not and there is:-

1) when I removed the back cover of the phone I found a stylus pen ( but the screen is not toutch) so what it is used for?

2) when I used this code *#06# I found this informations

IMEI:135790246811220

IMEISV:78

CDMA

ESN:0x80745490

So experts may understand this ... please tell me a lot