Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vvinayakpai

Want To Buy A New Handset?

Dear friends,

I am currently using a LGRD2650 from 2.5 years and off late the battery back up is deteriorating rapidly. I am looking for a change in the handset.

When I enquired with my friends and other Reliance users, I got the opinion that LG handsets are better than Nokia for voice clarity and also usability. I was a little confused because I was under the impression that Nokia is the best,

Could you help me out of this confusion? I want a decent CDMA phone with/without camera, but with Netconnect and expandable memory.

I dont mind spending a few extra bucks for a good phone which will last long. Budget within 5-10k

Awaiting your suggestions!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vvinayakpai

For low end LG 3100/3600/3610 are the best; for higher end Treo 755p would fit your budget;

In current times the best budget phone with all the features you want is LG RD6600 at around Rs. 4900/-

Though there are one or two cons about this handset as well, browse the LG RD 6600 thread to know more.

Thanks for the prompt reply friends.

I have a 2-3 year perspective while I am buying this handset. SO i want all the goody good features. Maybe with an internet browser as well so that for the next 2-3 years I dont have to change my handset!!!

I am not too inclined towards camera!!!!

Sorry for the trouble!!

For low end LG 3100/3600/3610 are the best; for higher end Treo 755p would fit your budget;

Is treo 755p available in India? Is it network locked by any chance? DO I have to spend additional money on unlocking it?

Is treo 755p available in India? Is it network locked by any chance? DO I have to spend additional money on unlocking it?

Yes its available with Sadikkbhai

He has the unlocked versions for use at reasonable prices

treo755 is a good phone but for net connectivity its not that good ...

if u have a 2-3 yrs perspective then better go for handset which have rich connectivity options

or if you could extend your budget and go in for Mogul, which is also a very good phone with very good options for internet browsing.....