Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rajukhural

How To Get 3rd Party Softwares For Htc P 3051 Cdma Handset

02. also please tell me how to disconnect if I am using Net connect instead of reliance mobile world

start > settings > system > long press end key

select the option u want

i hv ticked on automatic execute the selected action > tick terminate data connection

^^^^

No nitin, that particular connection method will not work currently as reliance has blocked uts un and pw without proxy.... u can only use that with proxy or u should use with your 10 digit reliance no. as un and pw (as netconnect) as of today....

is there any way to lock the phone, if not used for some time..

What exactly are u looking for; there is a device lock setting under settings-today-items; as well as Settings-system-key lock...

^^^^

No nitin, that particular connection method will not work currently as reliance has blocked uts un and pw without proxy.... u can only use that with proxy or u should use with your 10 digit reliance no. as un and pw (as netconnect) as of today....

i m using it now with the same username n pass

^^^

not working for me... which browser are u using and what is the home page u have set.... are u confirmed it is without proxy.... kindly reconfirm username and password.... if its working for u it shud work for all of us.... it is working without any problem with netconnect and with proxy server, but not without...

is there any way to lock the phone, if not used for some time..

SensorLock

i use this

SensorLock is a locking program designed for the HTC Touch Diamond/Pro. Locking and unlocking is done by rotating the phone and unlike most other locking programs, it does not interfere with or remove focus from running applications.

u can even edit and add ur own rotations/movements to lock/unlock

sensorlock_0.4.0.CAB

^^^

not working for me... which browser are u using and what is the home page u have set.... are u confirmed it is without proxy.... kindly reconfirm username and password.... if its working for u it shud work for all of us.... it is working without any problem with netconnect and with proxy server, but not without...

i just downloaded yahoo go 3.0 using IE in my mobile itself

opera and IE both work

proxy is disabled

i m using same uts username n pass which is posted here in many threads

very surprising; maybe reliance has selectively blocked it in some states; anyways not working in West UP circle without proxy; other users of windows mobile phones may also post their experiences... because there was a big hulla few days back that proxy server was not working; mine is not working since then... Now I have to shell out charges to browse, which earlier was working out to be free by this loophole; maybe its working for u because u are subscribed to some plan... because I am on prepaid and was using it for FREE since last few months.....

i hv no plan subscribed except for L1 which i think is automatic for all DAPO guys

yes, L1 is a paid plan and thats why it seems to be working for u; otherwise for anybody not subscribed to any plan, its NOT WORKING...

but i never subscribed to that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

U only said u are subscribed to L1, I didnt.... anyways check ur bill for network usage charges being charged from u...

seems server is down

cant view the bill for march

anyways p3051 owners get 100mb free for 6 months

so lets enjoy till then :)

U have to be charged some amount for it... It cant be free for u... and therefore u are able to browse... I am looking for loopholes to make it working free of cost which was existing till a few days back and which reliance blocks from time to time... waiting for their next screwup...

if 25 bucks for L1 is huge so be it

then they adjusted that 25 bucks too as reliance mobile mobile world monthly waiver

also 9 net connect calls which got adjusted in 400 minutes of DAPO

whose complaining

Obviously for shelling out double costs for handsets which I am importing for only 12K; its only viable they give you such crumbs...

so were u able to crack it n operate on reliance ?

I am talking about mogul, which I feel is much more sturdier and a full fledge mini pc machine than diamond.... which is nowhere worth shelling out double cost...

I am talking about mogul, which I feel is much more sturdier and a full fledge mini pc machine than diamond.... which is nowhere worth shelling out double cost...

grass on the other side of the fence is always greener but not for u i guess.

also dont compare oranges with apples

try the diamond first, then u'll understand what i mean.

used it for 2 weeks mate and the gsm version which is even slicker and thinner than the cdma version threw it back.... to each his own...

What exactly are u looking for; there is a device lock setting under settings-today-items; as well as Settings-system-key lock...

I would like to lock the device if not used for some time so that no number gets dialed accidentally

anil

I would like to lock the device if not used for some time so that no number gets dialed accidentally

anil

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?s=&a...st&p=142349