Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Rishikesh

Online Recharge?

Just tried HDFC-Euronet and it worked immediately. I have been using this for quite sometime for RCDMA but today it worked for RGSM too. To use this you need to have HDFC netbanking enabled.

Cheers.

Edited by MOBILE FAN

Just tried HDFC-Euronet and it worked immediately. I have been using this for quite sometime for RCDMA but today it worked for RGSM too. To use this you need to have HDFC netbanking enabled.

Cheers.

How to load special packs like local calling pack through online recharge?

Umesh

Cheers.

How to load special packs like local calling pack through online recharge?

Umesh

Any recharge done by the local retailer using the SMS code "ER zzz" where zzz is the denomination can be done from HDFC. But you can not activate SMS pack on reliance cdma as the code for that is "SMS xx" . Hope I am clear.

but u can msg pack for gsm since the pack value is rs.32 and hence not a regular recharge denomination

but the best site for online is rechargeitnow. it also allows u to recharge special packs

IF you have balance on your phone then you can apply any packages in case of RGSM.

You can get balance your way either bank or site etc. Then,

Dial *777#

You will get an USSD menu

Here you will get all the options of special packs viz. call packs & SMS Packs & PPS Billing & PPC Billing etc.

Just select and proceed you will get recharged with pack with deduction from your main balance.

No need to visit any vendor etc or packs.

RGSM Rocks!!! :Contento:

• Like 1

I don't think so till now it is possible...keep trying on..if you don't recieve balance in your mobile there is no need to worry your money will come back in 48hrs...be sure for that...

I have so many times but i was failed and when i called customer care they didn't help me at all. So i am manually go to shop and recharge my mobile.

Try oxicash.in ... First time you will have to register for creating e-wallet and then you can topup any prepaid mobile includes reliance... myservices.relianceada.com has also worked for me...

Hi

I had never tried this stuff. Though it looks nice and easy.

I don't think it is a secured way to recharge.

Through this your number and the detail of bank account and all is been entered in database of other site.

If any one know the secured site to recharge except the provided above. That will be really appreciable.

Thank you.

I always use this, secured and never had any problem. You need to have HDFC internet banking facility though.

Hi,

If you are having having hdfc bank account, hdfc bank online refill is the best option to recharge online. I have tried it. It works perfectly and instantly. And most of all no extra charges :SI:

Rechargeitnow.com is getting worse day by day.. these days majority of recharges you try to do through them fails (both Airtel & RGSM) & they take ages to refund the amount. I am very fed up with Rechargeitnow.com's service so searching for any other place to recharge Rel GSM.

How do you people recharge using rel's website, myservices.relianceada.com ? Firstly you need to get create a username & password, i created that. Later on it asks you register the reliance number, when i try to register my no. beginning with 95 it gives error that this service is not currently available.

Can someone help??

Edit: this time i got the error as, "This facility for your phone is not supported currently. It will be made available very soon."

According to Reliance GSM customer care, online recharge of any type is not possible -

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Further to your query regarding online recharge issue, as we are earlier communicated to you that online recharge service (website, ATM's) are currently not available for Reliance GSM Prepaid subscribers.

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

Yours sincerely,

Mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This mail recieved on 26 Jan, 2010. Fact is that I used HDFC netbanking to recharge my RGSM much earlier (1st Jan). :Riendo: Worked well... got the recharge in few seconds. So it does work! But CC as usual is clueless and hopeless....

HDFC has however mentioned fixed denominations for RGSM, in its "Valid Recharge Amt" page. I tried with an amount not allowed as per the chart, and it does seem to accept (I did not actually do the recharge though). What gives?

Also, has anybody here done recharges for the new Extra Talk Time top-ups like Rs. 120, 200, 500 which give talk time of Rs. 140, 222, 555, etc? Does it work?

Edited by raccoon

Rechargeitnow.com is getting worse day by day.. these days majority of recharges you try to do through them fails (both Airtel & RGSM) & they take ages to refund the amount. I am very fed up with Rechargeitnow.com's service so searching for any other place to recharge Rel GSM.

Try www.giftmate.co.in, myself using this online to recharge my RGSM & RCDMA mobiles which working fine. Before

using this site, study all the rules and proceedures and then try. Only top-ups can be done

hi to all.. my first post in this forum ,has been following this forum overall for many information related to telecom..

anyways, for ^^^^ query, I have been using this website www.oxicash.in

Gr8 website to recharge your phones. The only problem is that as of now, RGSM is not available for recharge in this website. However, had a word with the customer care, they were saying tht RGSM would be introduced by Feb. end.

Best part about the website is that you can load cash in your wallet & then recharge any amount with the operator given on the website.

Do have a check on the same..