Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Himanshu Singh

Airtel Discontinues Unlimited Gprs Mobile Office?

Has Airtel discontinued unlimited gprs mobile office across all circles? I am not an airtel subscriber. So calling upon air tel users to make the issue clear. According to my information there is no unlimited gprs data plan available for prepaid customers. Another hike! they are charging 30p/50 kb.

need to check with frndz

will thn able to answer

Its available for 800 per month. formerly it was 450, then 600 now 800

Its available for 800 per month. formerly it was 450, then 600 now 800

:NOTriste: i will never go with airtel then

In zero rental plan, the kb charges for Chennai/TN are 30ps / 20kb. This was two months back, need to check the current charges once again....

I am paying 200 pm for unlimited GPRS. Using it for more than 1.5 years( Post paid). One of the major reason why I dont move to pre paid !

^^^

200 for mobile office? Or airtel live or now AON? If mobile office itsgreat plan.

Airtel is still cheaper than reliance and speed is 70% of reliance.

Its Mobile Office only, I too consider myself lucky that I had got that...Now Airtel doesnt offer unlimited plan for GPRS.

Its Mobile Office only, I too consider myself lucky that I had got that...Now Airtel doesnt offer unlimited plan for GPRS.

airtel doesnt offer unlimited plans for postpaid, its offer only for prepaid that too for 25/day basis. its quite expensive...

but problem is that they havent comeup with unlimited plans for postpaid this is strange

Edited by aam3in

^^^

It is there in gujarat, dial *567# to activate MO unlimited for 800 bucks per month. This is for gujarat.

^^^

It is there in gujarat, dial *567# to activate MO unlimited for 800 bucks per month. This is for gujarat.

Airtel prepaid customer can activate mobile office by dialing *567# almost all over india.

(Confirm for Mumbai/Maharastar & Goa customers.)

Check with Customer Care of Airtel Prepaid (121)

Even post paid in gujarat can dial *567# to activate MO unlimited for 800

I have the 199 Unltd GPRS plan on Airtel Mumbai ... been using it for over a year and a half now :) amazing service :)

i had confirmend with CC, he told Rs25/day, and this plan is running from last 1.5months

idea also charging 25/day

i have been using Mobile Office (on my phone) on and off for the past 2 yrs using one of the two schemes - @ Rs 20/day or @Rs 70/week. (pre-paid; in Tamilnadu)

Earlier this month, sms msgs came from Airtel saying that this unlimited plan would be stopped and hereafter charges would apply per kb usage.

And currently they are charging @ 0.30P / 50 KB - no unlimited (Rs 25 / day) plans now

The newer rents are actually much more costlier if you frequently access the web / download stuff on your mobile.

Edited by rEdshiFt