Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ravi_patent

Loop Telecom's Tamil Nadu, Orissa Launches Next Week

Karaoke Messaging on Loop Mobile

Source

An interactive voice response (IVR) based service

Loop Mobile subscribers, who love karaoke, can now avail a fun value added service (VAS) from the telecom service provider.

The company has introduced 'Karaoke Messaging' which allows subscribers to sing a song with music accompaniments and exact lyrics. Users can then listen to the recording and dedicate it to others.

Subscribers can listen and select from the most popular Bollywood songs from a wide range of categories and sing along and record the selected song tune, and send it to people anywhere in India and on any network.

The service is interactive voice response (IVR) based and the portal 54999 hosting the service. It has over 500 tunes of Bollywood music from categories such as Retro, Romantic and Ghazals.

Loop Mobile subscribers will also have the option to save a recorded song in "My Album" on the IVR. If a user doesn't remember the lyrics of a song, he can listen to the original song as many times as he want.

Subscribers will be charged Rs. 2 per minute while the song can be dedicated for free.

Edited by savramesh

Dear Sir,

Thank you for showing interest in Loop Telecom.

Loop Telecom is a subsidiary of Loop Mobile (formerly BPL Mobile Communications). Last year Loop Telecom received license to start GSM operation in 21 telecom circles in the country.

We are currently testing our services and products and expect to commence commercial launch across Pan India soon.

Thanking you.

Yours truly,

Loop Telecom Private Limited

Customer Service Delivery

:previous:

This is the reply i got for my enquiry about their launch.

I think this is template mail which they sent back to u.

Hopeless reply

Loop (BPL Mobile) is bakwaas here in Mumbai ... Despite being here for a whole 15 years, its an incompetent network!

where is loop mobile in TN and orissa???

no signal

no nwtwork only annoucent??

:previous:

No signal here - Nagercoil Tamilnadu