Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sp00kster

Samsung Mpower 309 Help!

In this phone, when I move an mp3 file from to my external gallery, there is no option to move it out of my external gallery. Also, can I install any applications in this mobile? Please help....

hello everyone,

are any of you using mpower309 facing problems of the phone hanging when an incoming call arrives???

i have been facing this problem for the past 2 weeks or so...

the phone hangs completely...no response to any button presses, neither it switches off...nor does it receive any incoming signals then, i.e., if you dial to that number there is no response...neither it shows its switched off nor does it show not reachable...

don't know wats d problem...

please respond if any of you out there is facing such problem, & better if any solution is available...

waiting for a response...

regards,

anu_savy2003

In this phone, when I move an mp3 file from to my external gallery, there is no option to move it out of my external gallery. Also, can I install any applications in this mobile? Please help....

u need to connect the phone to PC for moving the file back

u need to connect the phone to PC for moving the file back

hey i got this 309 phone to gift my dad, and to my surprise in this phone you cannt add mp3 ringtones if any one know how to please help

I have a problem with samsung m 309.It is not working with MTS, after switching on it says card is empty insert card. Reliance is working fine i have tried 2 different MTS sims both not working in this phone but work well in other phones. My m309 shows year and month of manufacture and import may 2010 so it was made well after MTS launch. Till now i was using rcom in this phone and today when i inserted mts sim it is not working. Please help :sos: