Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
zombiee

Scheduler PC Sync

:quest:

I used the LG desktop to add number to my phone book and it worked wonderfuly . But since then ihave been tryin to add schedules on my phone via the Lg Desktop and it doesnt seem to want syncronise ANY IDEAS Y and how do i go about it?

thanx in advance

º¿º

go into the settings.. it need to be activated.

go to syncronization---> sync configuration. now see that there is a similar 2 way arrow on schedule & its set to sync with LG Desktop. if this does not work yet. then add ur schedules to outlook express & set the setting to syn with outlook. maybe this will work.

go into the settings.. it need to be activated.

go to syncronization---> sync configuration. now see that there is a similar 2 way arrow on schedule & its set to sync with LG Desktop. if this does not work yet. then add ur schedules to outlook express & set the setting to syn with outlook. maybe this will work.

14773[/snapback]

Atempted that but the active user never gets the 2 way arrow on anything but contact. Made a new user (user02). and the arrow became active changed the settigs but it will syncronise only with the other user(user01). On Deleting dat user (user01) the 2 way arrow goes bak to being un changable.

Any one else .. who has succeeded with the RD 7230 please post.

till then

am at mercy

º¿º