Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kunalpande

Huawei Ec325 Ruim Tray/slot

Hi,

I recently purchased a Huawei EC325 modem - second hand. I have been able to unlock it to any operator RUIM.

But here is the problem - There is no tray to put the RUIM card and insert in the slot. The slot is too big for the RUIM card.

The modem had a number programmed into it which was discontinued.

Please help me

1. where can i find the RUIM tray for this slot ?

2. If not, how can I programme it ?

Regards,

Kunal

Also, if anybody could upload the pics of the ruim tray, can you upload them please?

I will see if i can get it from a service center nearby

EC 325 in its original form (not worked upon) doesn't need a RUIM Card unlike TATA CDMA 1x Modems.

The guy who has sold it to you should have clarified with Rcomm ppl if its officially blank. (Thats why ignorant ppl usually refrain from buying CDMA)

Even if there is no number attached to it presently, doesn't mean anyone can put any number as it maybe locked by RComm due to various reasons.

Attach your RSN details for a status check..

EC 325 in its original form (not worked upon) doesn't need a RUIM Card unlike TATA CDMA 1x Modems.

The guy who has sold it to you should have clarified with Rcomm ppl if its officially blank. (Thats why ignorant ppl usually refrain from buying CDMA)

Even if there is no number attached to it presently, doesn't mean anyone can put any number as it maybe locked by RComm due to various reasons.

Attach your RSN details for a status check..

I went to reliance web world and got it sorted out. The person who sold it to me converted it to prepaid without telling me. There is a prepaid number on the data card as of now.

However, the original question still remains. I still need the tray/slot so that i can use it on other networks.

Can be used only with prepaid in its present form..

Another RUIM/Sim cannot overide the exisitng MDN.

i guess the ec325 can be programmed rite ????