Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
EMPERROR

Netconnect Zte 315 Spare Part Not Available In Mumbai

Hi,

I've broken the antenna of my ZTE 315 (PCMCIA Card), been to the ZTE company service center in Kandivali( W - MG Road) was surprised to hear that spareparts are no longer available for this product.

Another customer's card is lying there from Feb waiting for the part. I'm not sure when did RCom stop selling the product but the parts like these are frequently required and should be in stock.

I've been using this product for 3 years, and not sure how to proceed further. If I buy another device does RCom give me some discount ??

Please advise

Hi,

I've broken the antenna of my ZTE 315 (PCMCIA Card), been to the ZTE company service center in Kandivali( W - MG Road) was surprised to hear that spareparts are no longer available for this product.

Another customer's card is lying there from Feb waiting for the part. I'm not sure when did RCom stop selling the product but the parts like these are frequently required and should be in stock.

I've been using this product for 3 years, and not sure how to proceed further. If I buy another device does RCom give me some discount ??

Please advise

go for netconnect broadband plus in exchange upgrade offer.

visit www.rcom.co.in for detail

or search rimweb

or search rimweb

I don't mind going for Broadband, but the plans available are pathetic. The 850 Rs 3GB Plan( Which after exchange discount will become 600) looked lucrative; the problem is 3 GB is calculated on Pro-Rata basis. That means anything over 100 MB a day will be charged at 2Rs/MB. [ I read it somewhere not sure though]

My usage is variable, I do not use the net on weekdays but spends my 40 Hrs(Swift 40 Plan) on the weekends. Hence decided to continue with 1X

the problem is 3 GB is calculated on Pro-Rata basis. That means anything over 100 MB a day will be charged at 2Rs/MB. [ I read it somewhere not sure though]

Where did you read that? Was it in the terms and conditions? Do you have a link to it?

or search rimweb

I don't mind going for Broadband, but the plans available are pathetic. The 850 Rs 3GB Plan( Which after exchange discount will become 600) looked lucrative; the problem is 3 GB is calculated on Pro-Rata basis. That means anything over 100 MB a day will be charged at 2Rs/MB. [ I read it somewhere not sure though]

My usage is variable, I do not use the net on weekdays but spends my 40 Hrs(Swift 40 Plan) on the weekends. Hence decided to continue with 1X

pro-rata doe't mean 100Mb/day.

it means if u activate ur card on 1st of jul and ur billing cycle happen to be 10th

thn u will get 100MB*10days 1gb for that month.

and same calculation repeat at he time of discoonection

so go ahead with broadband.

Where did you read that? Was it in the terms and conditions? Do you have a link to it?

Arun : This is where I heard of the Pro-rata basis stuff:

But that does not seem right, visited web world today and they said the usage will added up at end of the month. The pro rate basis stuff will come into effect as Saket Mentioned.

Also: I visited 3 web worlds in Mumbai -Western Suburb- Guess what.. none has a blank Boradband card .. That means I just can't upgrade :NOTriste: , will be like a brand new connection.

Has anyone in in our forum ( from Mumbai) done the upgrade ? If yes from which Reliance Webworld ?

Arun : This is where I heard of the Pro-rata basis stuff:

But that does not seem right, visited web world today and they said the usage will added up at end of the month. The pro rate basis stuff will come into effect as Saket Mentioned.

Also: I visited 3 web worlds in Mumbai -Western Suburb- Guess what.. none has a blank Boradband card .. That means I just can't upgrade :NOTriste: , will be like a brand new connection.

Has anyone in in our forum ( from Mumbai) done the upgrade ? If yes from which Reliance Webworld ?

try here

they will definately help u

http://offers.connectindia.in/reliance/broadband.jsp?siid=ihm

or call CC and ask them that u r ineteresed to buy and

plz send company executive to ur place.

Bro... I have a ZTE 315 lying with me in perfect condition and its blank ( no number activated) It is in excellent condition. If you are interested to buy... PM me we can make a deal...

try here

I tried this too, they weren't willing to upgrade, Rather was trying to sell me a new Device ( Poor guys must be getting commission ONLY for new customer addition I suppose :grin: )

The cutomer care suggested me to go to webworld...

Bro... I have a ZTE 315 lying with me in perfect condition and its blank ( no number activated) It is in excellent condition. If you are interested to buy... PM me we can make a deal...

Bit late, I got a blank USB 1X device from webworld.. got it activated already... Thanks anyways

try here

I tried this too, they weren't willing to upgrade, Rather was trying to sell me a new Device ( Poor guys must be getting commission ONLY for new customer addition I suppose :grin: )

The cutomer care suggested me to go to webworld...

Bit late, I got a blank USB 1X device from webworld.. got it activated already... Thanks anyways

finally u got new device.

did u pay something??

why u drop plan for brodband netconnect?

or search rimweb

Same here i use my hrs at weekens...the tariff on broadband is too high..

rcom thinks that they are providing something great so they are charging premium...

i prefer to stay with netconnect.

As far as blank data card is concerned the webworld guys just fool the customer just to sell new connections so that they can achieve their target.

@ saket_kewate : Yes, I had to pay for the new device / 2300 Rs or so

@suvirajshetty : I agree with you; Since the Swift 40 plan now offers 40 Hrs day and 40 Hrs night it's value for money unless you are so much obesessd with Speed