Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mgdelhi

Xtreamer Media Player And Streamer Debuts In India.

Xtreamer media player and streamer now arrives in India. This unparalleled player entitles the consumer to listen to crystal clear sound of digital audio and view spectacular high-resolution HD videos slideshows and wide range of photographs on their Television sets. The Xtreamer is designed for populace who love their media and desire to enjoy it to the maximum degree achievable. The Xtreamer multimedia player supports HDMI, Optical and composite connections. Xtreamer ropes 23 languages including full 100% OSD, GUI and Subtitles for each. The unique invention supports DTS audio and has acquired all licenses from Sisvel, DTS, Dolby labs and Divx. It supports Auto WIFI Scan and Auto UPnP detection from factor.

For video output it offers HDMI 1.3 and composite only. There are 2 USB2 hosts at the top, a mini USB Slave and then a RJ45 (network 10/100). Xtreamer is available in India through online purchase at india.sales@xtreamer.in at a price of Rs. 9990 only. To know more about Xtreamer, please visit www.xtreamer.net

Source: http://ncnonline.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1786&Itemid=1

http://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/36728/news.htm

Edited by mgdelhi

Its awesome and now u can order the same in India itself with the xtreamer dealer. checkout xtreamer.in.

Its costing Rs 9990 under the special offer

Some little drawbacks for this unit is, There is a small ventilator below the unit and it makes noise than other units. Also because of the small enclosure of this unit, we can only attach a 2.5"hard disk into it.

Others are perfect: But we need to purchase a hard disk or we need to stream thru PC or other equipments.

Some little drawbacks for this unit is, There is a small ventilator below the unit and it makes noise than other units. Also because of the small enclosure of this unit, we can only attach a 2.5"hard disk into it.

Others are perfect: But we need to purchase a hard disk or we need to stream thru PC or other equipments.

Well i bought the same and i am using it , through external hard disk and wireless streaming over network, it works like a charm ...

I am planning to buy a device like this. But I am confused and have certain doubts (some might be very basic also)..

a) I want to know, can we attach an external CD/DVD player to it? or a CD/DVD/Blu-Ray drive to it?

b ) I mainly want to buy this for using it with my 5.1 Home Theater. Does anyone advice this for me?

c) There are hundreds of movies which can be downloaded from the internet, and then they could be transferred to this device. But then will those downloaded movies (avi, mpeg, etc formats) have the capability to send pure Dolby surround sound through this device?

d) I have still not been able to understand a proper home theater, can someone please send me a dummies guide of understanding how a 5.1 home theater work?

e) Are there any other players similar to this product available in the market? If yes, can you post links, or anywhere in Delhi where I can get these?

Thanks all in advance..

Edited by Greatest

I am planning to buy a device like this. But I am confused and have certain doubts (some might be very basic also)..

a) I want to know, can we attach an external CD/DVD player to it? or a CD/DVD/Blu-Ray drive to it?

b ) I mainly want to buy this for using it with my 5.1 Home Theater. Does anyone advice this for me?

c) There are hundreds of movies which can be downloaded from the internet, and then they could be transferred to this device. But then will those downloaded movies (avi, mpeg, etc formats) have the capability to send pure Dolby surround sound through this device?

d) I have still not been able to understand a proper home theater, can someone please send me a dummies guide of understanding how a 5.1 home theater work?

e) Are there any other players similar to this product available in the market? If yes, can you post links, or anywhere in Delhi where I can get these?

Thanks all in advance..

a. members in extremer forums have been able to attach a usb dvd drive and play media files from the dvd, it will not play any copyright content

b. i am using the player and it works great with my denon reciever, hooked to it.

c. it gives out 5.1 channel output through hdmi and optical cable, you also have the option of dts downmix,

d. just google search it you will get all the info

e. there are plenty of other players like wdtv which you can go for

^^^ thanks dushie....