Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aamber

Need Suggestions To Buy A New Cdma Handset For Reliance

Friends,

I want to buy a new phone for my reliance cdma connection. My basic requirement is 2mp camera (1.3 will also do) and MMS capability. Budget 8000-13000. Does any one know a good phone in this range. NO SAMSUNG PLEASE.

do Chinese phones support mms on cdma

go for karbonn kc555...it has all the specs u need n price is only 5900....it is dual sim too

its very good phone...u ll get one year warranty too....

reliance doesnt support MMS

if u want value for ur money then go to ebay and buy phones like htc touch diamond or mogul and use it , u wont be disappointed

if u want warranty then go for overpriced official reliance handsets

Windows Mobile based Touch Pro, Diamond, Mogul are complete phones... with full functionality of all types... no ifs and buts...

go for karbonn kc555...it has all the specs u need n price is only 5900....it is dual sim too

Need specifications of this Karbonn KC555

Can you or anybody post the link, please

Hi Amit,

Can u please able to provide me with the specification details of this handset. this mobile is not mentioned on their website. Couple of questions:

1. Does it support GSM+CDMA and GSM+GSM both

2. How is battery back.

3. How is the interface, especially the keypad, from picture it seems the keypad is very small.

4. Can u connect this to interent.

5. any idea about spice-d6666, it is also having similar feature.

Regards,Vitthal

frankly speaking, reliance dont have any good instrument in that range. if you opt from this forum then you can get any windows mobile in that range or little more. my personal feeling is that touch pro or similar is better but may cost more. reliance has pathetic instruments which highly overcharged and limited features.

other option, wait till Jan for MNP, which is not far... many will be after my life after this post...

Edited by csmart

Windows mobile or even palm 755P can compete most of handsets supplied by reliance officially. Also instead of going to EBAY to save few hundred bucks, go to sellers from RIMWeb like sadik, PK daga or few new sellers I am not aware about for handset as they provide support for tweaking too.

Buying dual SIM handset may very convenient but it has a great safety and health hazard. Reliance MMS are not supported in most out side handset.

Hi Amit,

Can u please send me the full technical details of this handset.

Vitthal