Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
soniraj

Gprs Charges Highly Inflated :(

I am using reliance GPRS in mumbai and I have found that I am being charged 4 times higher than the actual data traffic. I should be charged @ 10p/10kb so for 300kb of data I should be charged Rs 3 but I find that I am being charged more than Rs 12. I am using Reliance GSM only for GPRS as I use CDMA for voice and SMS usage. Any one facing the same problem.....

I am using reliance GPRS in mumbai and I have found that I am being charged 4 times higher than the actual data traffic. I should be charged @ 10p/10kb so for 300kb of data I should be charged Rs 3 but I find that I am being charged more than Rs 12. I am using Reliance GSM only for GPRS as I use CDMA for voice and SMS usage. Any one facing the same problem.....

You cannot do the calculation like this, GPRS charges mentioned by you are for "/10kb", so even if you use 2kb at one instance, you will be charged 10 paisa for it. So you need to the instance of usage alongwith the total usage

10p/10kb are applicable for rcomwap APN only

but if you are using,

rcomnet APN then charges are 60p/min and 30p/min during day and night respectively.

I my recent bill I hv been charged even for opening the RWORLD.

Check Rcom site. The charges as 5ps / KB !!! That counts to 51.2 / MB :sign_omg::ko2:

:'( :ranting::scarerun:

Link

Edited by rbdhoot

its a typo right?:Equivocado:

Along With a lot downfall in call charges they should also reduce charges for GPRS.