Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dkv_sss

Lg 3100 Phone Book Memory Transfer To New Set

I have LG3100 since last 4 years with prepaid connection, now it geting hot and voice clearity problem, Now I want to change my hand set, and also want have a dual sim CDMA+GSM i.e. my existing RIM No. and new IDEA No. Kindly suggest which set will match for this. and also my Phone book memory could be transfer/swap to my new handset.

Hi,

Step-1

you need to download Pc sync tool for you LG RD 3100 from this link :- http://www.lgmobiles.com/PCsync/RD3100_Sync_20070319.exe

or you can go to LG website and download it http://lgmobiles.com/index_cdma.php

Step-2

Install LG desktop software on you pc

connect you handset to PC,

Sync between mobile and PC,

then you will be able to export the phone book to a simple .CVS format.

Step-3

If your new phone support pc sync you can simply transfer it back to new phone without any problem.

(It depends on which mobile phone you purchase, but .CVS files can be transfer to almost all new phones)

• Like 1

I remember reading somewhere that phone books can be uploaded to world and then downloaded on the new phone if both are compatible with RWORLD. Not too sure though!!!!!!!!!!!

Read it a long time ago

but which data cable used to sync? I am using serial when i sync it shows "restart after transfer" in cell display and in sync agent it message "time out connection failed" after 40 sec. is it cable problem?