Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
umeshkamat

Automatic Deduction For Style Service

I got SMS saying that "You have successfully subscribed to Style Services Rs. 10/10 days subscription. To successfully un-subscribe send SMS toll free to ..." But to my knowledge I had not called CC to subscribe this nor replied to any call or SMS for such a request. They have deducted Rs. 10 from my balance.

CC said they will deactivate. But not received a confirmation SMS of deactivation. CC has also not done anything to refund the amount.

I do not understand how they can just deduct amount like that.

Umesh

Best way is to think you donated 10 bucks to someone. You can fight and get them back, but it will be such a long process and hessle, I'd say save the energy!

Around 6 months i had the same issue. Some LOVE PACK was activated on my prepaid CDMA account without my authorization. I immediately called up cc and informed them, the representative handled the call in a very cool manner and told me that if i have not authorized it then the amount would be returned in 48 hours.

Much to my surprise, the amount was credited back into my zccount within 24 hours. I was really shocked to see that kind of service!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vvinayakpai

:previous:,

In my case, in my new GSM number, some Mantra Pack Rs 30 per month, got activated. I complained to CC - the nincompoops that they always were, told me that the amount will not be reversed and all along they insisted that I have activated the pack myself. I did not argue further.

I sent an email to CMO and within 3 days, I got the de-activation of Mantra Pack and also the amount was reimbursed in full. And a call also from CMO that the above was done on my account and the regrets for such inconvenience.

In your case, since the amount is only Rs 10, my request is to follow Ani's advice. But make sure that the pack is de-activated because every ten days you will have the same problem. You may, if you so please, email to CMO also. Try your luck. All the Best.

:previous:

Try the following four IDs. I use them always.

corporatecentre.customercare@relianceada.com,

serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com,

customercare@relianceada.com,

contact.chairman'soffice@relianceada.com.