Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
andycool87

Tweak LG RD 5130

Please help me is there anyways that i can take backup of my sms aslo pls suggest that from where can i download drivers for usb serial cable for lg rd 5130 i really need it please help :(

Thank you, Guys. I am so happy. I made an imgae of 128x97 as per the tutorial and sent it to me 5130. But the top and bottom portions are empty, so i think the height can be more than 97. But it worked well. Thank you, so much, all who helped me. I sent the mail from mynumber@rmms.ricmail.com to the same id and it worked.

Hi, could you pl help me sending my wallpaper to rd5130. i tried sending it by mms but neither the mail has come back nor it is showing any mms at the phone. pl. help. i would highly appreciate

MMS method won't work any more and Bitpim won't work with RD 5130. So no known ways for uploading now :)

Hi There

Actually, I also in search of this software... I tried to so many time with LG and reliance for the same but they are unable to provide any right solution. Will you please able to send me this software (PC Sync for LG5130). It'll be a great help for me.

My email is kavita@svbinternational.com