Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KanagaDeepan

Docomo's New On-Net (Incl Calls 2 Indicom,virgin) Offer In Tn, Karnataka

In TamilNadu and few circles, TataDoCoMo has come with a one time special juiceUp pack of Rs35/- (Spl Recharge--- E-Recharge in this case) with the following offer with TARIF VALIDITY OF ONE YEAR...

1) Tata to Tata mobile calls @ 1p/6sec (10p/60sec) after first 120seconds charged @ 1p/sec (Sure, I have tested)

2) 200 Local/National SMS FREE per day, after charging for FIRST SMS... (Sure, I have tested)

3) ALL STD calls @ 1p/sec (NO 27000 seconds limitation---NOT SURE, but CC said this)

NOW THE CALCULATIONS n COMPARISION WITH BUDDY-NET

1p/sec for 2min or 120sec ---> Rs1.20/120sec ---> Rs1 DAILY RENTAL (after giving 20p for 120 sec calls)

BuddyNet for Rs7/week---> Rs1/day..

So U are paying ALMOST same in both cases...

Advantages of new on-net offer:-

a. No need to pay Rs1.00 if you don't call Tata for a day :Riendo:

b. Your buddy :winko: need not pay Rs1/day..

c. Local/National 200SMS @ just 60p/day..

d. Applicable to all Docomo numbers and not just a group..

e. On-net also means Indicom, Virgin GSM/CDMA mobiles too...

Only advantage of BuddyNet now is 1p/2sec to buddyNet STD...

NOW THE CATCH HERE IS:-

You cannot use the Rs54 spl recharge for 1p/2sec Local call charge... But that spl recharge can be done with buddyNet

Edited by kanagadeepan

hey in the calculation change the min to sec else there wil be confusion.and wats the recharge amount

buddynet is better for student, and frequent caller

but buddynet has a weekly subscription fee of 7/week after the initial 90 day period.but who knows bout tomoro,les enjoy today

hey in the calculation change the min to sec else there wil be confusion.and wats the recharge amount

:previous:

Sorry Ji, about 50% of text disappeared while editing my post.. Now I have given full details with highlights on details which needs more attention...

Too bad Tata Docomo is not available in Delhi yet. Simply Reliance is the cheapest GSM plan in Delhi as of now but R-GSM network really s**ks.

How good or bad is Tata Docomo network in big cities where it is available?

Edited by starnet

UPDATE:-

Now I got message from Tata that on joining BuddyNet, I can talk the first 120sec too @ 1p/6sec (to BuddyNet users of course).. In that way we can escape double Rs1/day and get triple benefits @ Rs1.60/day :Sorprendido: (TataDocomo/Indicom/VirginG+C @ 1p/6sec, 200Local/National SMS a day, 1p/2sec BuddyNet STD)...

Edited by kanagadeepan