Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anuragz

Icici Imobile On Bb8830

Hi, I was using ICICI bank iMobile app on my bb 8830. It was working perfectly fine but one day I tried to upgrade this & a new version 3.1 was downloaded & installed. Now this new ver is not working on my handset, it is giving some module error. I m not able to download the older ver 2.15 which was working fine. Even the bank cc is not ble to give me the older ver of app. Can anyone give me the older ver of imobile. Thanks

what is the error??

Pl go to Options - Applications - icici app & check the module permissions. Select 'Allow" for all.

Then check ur app

If still error, then again go to same option as above, press 'BB' key & see if compatability mode is enabled or diabled. Change it & again check.

If nothing works,,, then can;t help it

even for me not working

Didt understand ur 2nd option

can u ellaborate as i dont find any option to enable & disable compatibility mode

There is some problem with imobile application THe new version does not support some new mobiles also I have a samsung omnia pro b7320 I had installed Imobile on it it was working fine but once i updated it it would not work I deactivated imobile by calling to CC then I was unable to reactivate it

I called CC several times but they are unable to solve it In the end the person told that the new version is not compatible with my mobile

WHat the hell they update their software nad it is not working with some mobiles even the latest mobiles also