Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
h1ghlander

Vodafone Offers Unlimited Local Calls To Any Network

Vodafone has launched a new offer in prepaid offering unlimited calls :Sorprendido: to any phone within state at just 499/- and this is a prepaid :Riendo: connection. New customers have to pay 499/- old customers have to pay 299/- per month. This sim is available in rural parts of karnataka as of now and being sold at 1000-1500 per sim. 499 plan is already available and one of my friend is using it but i got info about 299 plan for old customers just a few hours back. Vodafone users please update this info.

Vodafone has launched a new offer in prepaid offering unlimited calls :Sorprendido: to any phone within state at just 499/- and this is a prepaid :Riendo: connection. New customers have to pay 499/- old customers have to pay 299/- per month. This sim is available in rural parts of karnataka as of now and being sold at 1000-1500 per sim. 499 plan is already available and one of my friend is using it but i got info about 299 plan for old customers just a few hours back. Vodafone users please update this info.

any refrences. r u sure :Ohhhh: . :confuse: .if it happens in mumbai and maharashtra then its great.

How do you differentiate old and new customers?

Old customers - Existing customers or customers having connection for a long time

New Customers - Customer not having a vodafone connection.

But i'm not sure what logic vodafone applies for old customers. I have to try myself i had a vodafone sim and it got expired last year will have to get it reactivated and check if i could get this offer. :winko:

dont see on vodafones site ...

can any1 confirm for mumbai / maharastra ??

its an fake news !

just confirmed with my bangalore friend , no such scheme available in market ...

thanks hitesh ji for confirming ...

mods please close this thread.