Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nayasaroj

Tata Docomo Introduces Industry First Rollover Plan For Its Enterprise Customers

Since its launch, TATA DOCOMO has been DOing THE NEW. Today it has done the new once again. TATA DOCOMO Introduces Industry first Rollover Plan, a plan that offers Rollover of unused talk time to a Quarter for its Enterprise Customers.

Under the Rollover plan (will call it as RO Plan), customers pay by the month and enjoy the facility of carrying forward their unused free talk time and SMS for a period of 3 months. Under the offer, there are four variants of plans available RO 500, RO 799, RO 1000 and RO 1099 available at a monthly rental of Rs 500, Rs. 799, Rs. 1000 and Rs. 1099 respectively.

The other highlight of the plan is that it extends the concept of ‘per-second’ billing. It also makes available the free usage in seconds. For example the RO 1099, offers 150000 seconds of free local calls and 72000 seconds of free STD calls per month. The customers can carry forward the accumulated unused free talk time and free SMS each month, for a period of three consecutive months (90 days). The roll over benefit will be applicable for 8 consecutive cycles with each cycle comprising of 3 months.

source

Edited by nayasaroj

AFAIK, DAPO also offered the same facility 7+ years back and that was for individual customers also.... Correct me if wrong.... Maybe Tata-DoCoMo is offering something extra.

:previous:

Very TRUE Kumar Sir... I have used that DAPO scheme and I can remember the roll-over of unused FREE400 minutes RtoR Local/STD/roaming calls upto a quarter...

now people will think of buyin postpaid DOCOMO.

don't know how many will actually buy :rofl_200:

I used rollover of unused mins for 3years in vodaphone prepaid (sagem color phone scheme) where i use to get 500mins V2V free every month