Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
linuxguy

Reliance Dapo Users' Petition...

Guys, be aware that only a fraction of reliance/DAPO users are web-enabled. Secondly, those who are may not be aware of this site.

I think we should collectively represent our case to TRAI. Pradeep Baijal is heck of a person. He has led the telecom revolution in India.

With the new schemes being launched NJ399/NJ499, DAPO does not hold water any more. These schemes have .85/.75 uniform rates, any phone. Reliance local would be .40 Rs.

I wanted to jump to those schemes or Terminate the service. They are asking me to pay around 4000 Rs, considering that my 36 months get over in Dec'06.

I don't mind terminating, as Airtel India-one is better. But I don't like paying these cheaters 4k. :clap:

IS anybody in this group a lawyer? or close relative of a good lawyer? Put up a case. I'm ready to fund some part of legal cost.

Guys, get together, its time to teach Reliance a lesson. They have been ripping people no-end.

Moderators, please help to highlight this issue.

What is the basis for Rs 4000/-? Could you please tell us the initial amount that you paid to Reliance? And as far as I know, you are not required to pay any charges if you migrate to some other postpaid plan of Reliance. I have frnds who have migrated to other plans, and they were not asked to pay any exit charges (only condition being the club membership charges/finance charges continue to be levied).