Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

Yes, give me your address  will send to you.

28 minutes ago, nellorian said:

Yes, give me your address  will send to you.

pm sent.

I have three new LG LS665  MOBILES virgin mobile with CDMA and LTE, but i am unable to use with reliance jio, if any one can help me to use it with JIo, I can give one of it free.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nellorian said:

I have three new LG LS665  MOBILES virgin mobile with CDMA and LTE, but i am unable to use with reliance jio, if any one can help me to use it with JIo, I can give one of it free.

Please try this and report back.  would love to have that 665.

https://cdmatool.ladesk.com/701532-Unlock-UIM-LG-Sim-LG-LS665-Android-511-for-LS665ZV3-or-LS665ZV4

PS: what response you get while using jio sim sir?

Edited by gpkumaran
  • Like 1

It's a thread for free give away "without any obligations" and if you are looking for unlocking solutions then look elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have one Nokia 6275 and one Blackberry 9630 ( global mode is also working). Any body can take it.
Babulu

Sir, i need CDMA mobile to use with tata DoCoMo, i am not interested to buy new one because there is a possibility to shutdown CDMA services at any time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I have given Nokia 6275 to cool aditya and he received the same. I have the remaining Blackberry 9630 and it was programmed to Relaince, If you can able to programme it to Tata I will give it to you. Let me know. You can come and take it from me. 

• Like 1

I have given Nokia 6275 to cool aditya and he received the same. I have the remaining Blackberry 9630 and it was programmed to Relaince, If you can able to programme it to Tata I will give it to you. Let me know. You can come and take it from me. 

I am interested in bb9630 if it's a world phone (gsm support). My maid will be very happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk