Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
piyush

R-Connect incorrect bills

I have reliance landline connection. And I used to do my internet at latenight that is

In off peak hours. But in my bills I gets all my calls been calculated according to peak hours rate, that’s why it cost me more that two times.

I complained that ,for my previous bills. And today I got their answer that

Your problem has been resolved & your bill is very correct.

As I have installed internet usage monitor to check my usage, and I have the record of each of the call duration , time with date for every call made by me.

according to my computer data call cost is very less than the bill amount.

Now in my case it is sure that reliance is making fool of the customer or their billing system is very much inefficient.

Can any one help me about what should I do in this case.

that reply u got was via SMS or Email?? coz if thts so, they dont really verify anything in that and u wont get any concrete answer to ur problem.

What i suggest is, that u take a print of the logs of ur usage to the nearest WebWorld and demand an explanation for the RConnect charges shown on ur bill. Tell them that u have a log of usage from ur computer and u are very sure that u have been overbilled coz u used internet only in the non-peak hrs.(be damn sure abt this... check the non-peak timings and all b4 stating all this)

And tell them, that as of now since the matter is unresolved, u are willing to pay only the bill without R-Connect charges... Do that coz otherwise ur phone would get disconnected and u might have to pay reconnection charges as well, later!

If they dont accept the payment that ways, demand in writing from them tht they are not accepting it... or otherwise, write a check of the particular amt and drop it in the collection boxes and that amt will get reflected in ur next bill!!

Let us know as to wht happens...

actually chirag,

i called to reliance customercare at *366. From there i got to know that my complaint has been resolved, and my bill r correct.

i still insist that u shud visit WebWorld for these kind of jobs coz u can show the exec these things in person and explain the details and demand an explanation... Do that n then tell us how it works...

BTW whts *366 ?? is that cust care no. for the Budget users?? I've only used *333 and am a DAPO subscriber.

I have reliance landline connection. And I used to do my internet at latenight that is

In  off peak hours. But in my bills I gets all my calls been calculated according to peak hours rate, that’s why it cost me more that two times.

I complained that ,for  my previous  bills. And today I got their answer that

Your problem has been resolved & your bill is very correct.

As I have installed internet usage monitor to check my usage, and I have the  record of each of the  call duration , time with date for every call made by me.

according to my computer data call cost is very less than the bill amount.

Now in my case it is sure that  reliance is making fool of the customer or their billing system is very much inefficient.

Can any one help me about what should  I do in this case.

Yes the same, I have FWT connection.

Today I visited the web world, and talked to them. They told me that we will again look at ur complaint. They also told me that” complaint given verbally to *366 would not be processed correctly( even they have no record for those complaint).

For complaints, the case should me made at web world, for that complaint no is given.

So this time they gave me complaint no.

For complaints, the case should me made at web world, for that complaint no is given.

So this time they gave me complaint no.

am glad to know that u were heard at the webworld and this did work... Hope ur issue is resolved... :'( keep us informed as to the progress over this..

today. i got the reply again that your billing is correct.

now what should i do, reliance is not ready to correct my bill

You can ask for itemised billing. I heard from webworld people that itemised billing is available for Rs.25.

Morever whatever complaint you make get a case id for that.

It will be a future reference for you.

you can enable itemised billing by sending 'ITEM YES' sms to 3733.

then keep an eye on your connections, and check the same in the bill as soon as it comes on RBill website.

this way you can monitor your usage more accurately and clear your overbilling doubts.

hope it helps.

Piyush's case is a bit different. He has a doubt on the internet billing and not the voice calls... I am not really sure whether u get itemised bill for R-Connect! Does any one have a clue on this?

Piyush, they are obviously goin to tell u tht their billing is correct. But u can tell them that u have urself logged ur usage, and u r sure as to ur off-peak usage. So tell them not to jus give u an assurance tht the bill is correct but to also give u a log of ur R-Connect usage.

well they should give a facility to log the r-connect usage. before i got cable i used dishnet dial up and they gave me details bout my usage. if they can give usage details for sms and all then they certainly can give for r-connect

I have given the log of my internet usage 2 times.

it may happen that they are treating my landline connection as mobile connection, because my phone is treated well on *333 also but my friends phone is not entertained on *333 due to land line connection.

even when i complained first time, i got the reply that ur bill is correct. please clear ur memory every time( fwt does not have such facility). Thats why i think that they r treating my phone as mobile so the mobile data charges r written in my bill.

my voice charges are correctly written in the bill.