Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vasa1

Positioning Of Rconnect Screen Where I Want It

Hi,

I'm using Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ (Huawei EC168C USB stick) on a WinXP (SP3) PC.

Each time I click on its icon, the connection/activate/settings/Zapak/Help window appears nearly in the center of my PC screen.

I then drag it down to the bottom of the screen so that I can see the signal strength, the upload and download speeds, and the data transferred in the lowest ~ one centimeter of my screen.

I have set up my browser window so as not to occupy this area. The PC remembers my browser window size and position.

But I don't know how to get the PC to remember that I want the Rconnect window to reopen always at the position to which I've dragged it. It always opens in the centre of the screen. I searched for some .ini or .xml file that had it clearly mentioned but I didn't have any luck.

Can anyone please help?

And if someone knows how to alter the the RConnect Window so that these things (the signal strength, the upload and download speeds, and the data transferred) are arranged vertically, that would be even more wonderful (since PC screens are now coming much wider than higher. So in terms of browser window size, sacrificing a bit of width won't hurt as much as giving up a bit of height.