Whose Side Are You On Anil Or Mukesh

Whose side are you on in the Mukesh vs Anil dispute  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Whose side are you on in the Mukesh vs Anil dispute

• Anil
    • Mukesh
    • Do not care

Hi Friends,

The Reliance battle between the two brothers has been going on for the last two weeks.

It may not mean much to us. But still wanted to see who you wanted to be on top

this is not a ques. of taking sides, more so we know very lil of inside details.

However, if both bros. do not patch-up quickly, it would be sad story of indian entreprenurship in general and Dhirubhai saga in particular.

We may be bashing Ambanis here everyday but we also agree that they are real poineers and entreperenuers. Dhirubhai always thought out of box, in global scale with best of technologies. He took many risks and came out sucessful each time. Of course, he had his quota of controversies but that is true of all Indian businss houses. Ambanis taught lessons to PMC gaints in Jamnagar project.

Mukesh & Anil need to work together. I believe, nation needs Ambanis in explorartion, petro-marketing, power plants and power distribution.

very well said Basant... but recent developments suggest that sympathies are pouring out for Anil because many believe that he may lose out ultimately and Mukesh will gain upperhand.

for more details see this link

http://in.rediff.com/money/2004/nov/29spec.htm

I do not care as long as it does not affect our services and Indian economy in general. I think this should not be made a public debate ( like we have made a habit of doing in every little thing that comes in limelight) as to who is right or wrong, its their family matter and let them sort it out in their own way!

Guess all this is a exageration.. Maybe there is any small misunderstandings between them.. Dont think they got any quarrells.

Its all the media..

Anyways its upto them, until it has anything to do with service probs to customers

Probably Mukesh is the chairmain of Reliance Infocomm and he is person behind these cell services.. So naturally it has to be him with 99% votes

i will help them to divide companies equally. and will prefer to keep odd one with me.