Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jigar657

Drastic Upgradations Necessary !

I suggested samsung service centre people with the following improvements in the software of handset. You guys can also persuade ur city samsung asc for the same.

1. the method of delivery ack needs improvement.

2. the scroll display while we surf news is faulty as it scrolls for few seconds and then starts all over again.

3. the backlit keeps blinking while we select various options of r world. the backlit sometimes goes off within 1 second (though i set it to 7 seconds).

4. while typing the sms the cursor takes more time to proceed further. for eg. if we want to type 'hi' in (AB) mode then after typing 'h' we have to wait for 'ages' for the cursor to proceed further so that we can type 'i'. this time should also be reduced. At least for ppl like us who are quite fast in typing smses.

Jigar

Jigar,

Back light Problem in R-World is nothing with settings. It is with java program of R-world.

U r fast in type but most people not.. so they have to give settings that suits all. ya u can tell they can give option for that too.. but phone have limited memory so they have to choose most priority option.. use T9 as much as possible that will solve your "Hi" like problems.

u can try adding the commonly used words to the dictionary of t9. i dont know how much u can add... and it seems those get erased when u flash the phone or upgrade it

Yes one more upgrade yaad aayaa !!!

Words can not be added to dictionary (T9)... my problem of typing fast would be solved by this.

what do u mean?

what do u mean?

sunil...

what i meant is that there is no facility in n191 to add custom words in dictionary like it is in nokias...for eg if i want to add my name (jigar) in dictionary...i cant...

hope u get me...and if there is such facility and it me who is not knowing then plz lemme know...

jigar

In LG2030, as and when i type a new word that is not in the T9 dictionary, it gets added and when i attempt to form the word next time, it displays up !! :clap1: but after sometime or days, tht word is again lost, and i have to write it manually once again... and its again in the dictionary for a few more days !!

Guys...

If u ever come to know that the version of handset

has upgraded...immediately put here on post.

So that everyone knows bout it...

There are many ppl like me who visit rimweb more than

the samsung service centre...

Jigar

how do you upgrade your handset version jiggar???

and i have a 563 too vikram and i upload/downloand wallpapers & ringtones to it everyday.