Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sumitnda

Touch Pro.. Yet Another Problem...

hello everyone

just solved one problem, and another started.... i have loaded mighty rom6, i found suddenly that from my start menu all applications have vanished... only the folders (like games and office mobile) are left, but even they are empty... the only working thing in my start menu is "settings" (thank god for that..)

i checked in windows folder> applications also... even there all d folders are empty... i dont think i deleted anything.... :sos:

also, i have L1 plan... hw do i do settings for unlimited internet on my cell (as it was before i upgraded my ROM...)

lastly, is energyrom better than mightyrom6? i find mightyrom6 slower and less responsive than mightyrom4....

you need to flash again to some other rom for the issues.

do the L1 settings only after you decide to use a rom for a longer period.

1 ) You have flash a rom that means you have deleted old apps and data

2) if u feel there is any problem or something is missing, you should reflash same or diffrent rom.

3) which rom is best that no one can tell u, your self will know after testing it as per your requirement.

4) L1 dont have any relation with rom, its a data plan u have and user name u use,

Just do a hard reset.. and If possible try backing up before doing so.. Energy Rom is better but it depends personally.. I find it better and fast.

Bad flash.

i installed might6 abt 2 days ago and didnt find any problem. its seems bad flash. you need to flash it again. data, net every thing is working gr8.. no prob with the rom..

i some how didnt like energy rom. i find it too slow..

well re-flashing did it!!! i have again put MightyRom6, and its pretty fast... then i went to ppcgeeks.com and carried out some of the performance hacks. link:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46499

:clap:

my phone is working amazingly fast!! and also i followed the thread

so all my data settings are working perfectly fine. :Contento:

AAL IZ WELL

:SI:

thank you every one for ur support and helping a non-techie trying some techie stuff... :signthankspin:

Edited by sumitnda