Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abishek01

Conference Calls

Is it possible to make conference calls from reliance prepaid mobile? if so how to get the service activated or it is pre-activated???

:previous: call conferencing not available in Reliance CDMA prepaid services..

Subscribe KODAK call conference facility,than you can do

i dont understand why they dont provide con call facility on pre-paid.. :angry: :angry:

Subscribe KODAK call conference facility,than you can do

whats that ??

Its a VAS service on payment of 99 rs per month.after subscription you can make a call conference up to 9 numbers at one time(18 for post paid)

CLICK here for detail.

Good info mukeshji

As usual these call centre coolies got no idea about this facility. Finally the genius supervisor coolie says its available only for postpaid customers only. I dont the think the facility is named KODAK, could be it may sound similar.

in their website the tariff mentioned is Rs.40/-

They mentioned wrong information. i am using this facility.charge are as same as i told.this is for pre-paid too.they also says that you can use this facility with few of selected handset.but reality is that you can use this with any2 handset.

Ye CC walo ko information to hai naahi aur haram ka CC par Call karne ka paisa chahiye. :angry: :angry:

@ Mukesh : The service is known as "GroupTalk"

Earlier it can be activated using an application from RWorld so was handset dependent & was charged @ Rs. 99.00/month.

Now this can be subscribed via "SMS" & is available @ Rs. 40.00/month (CC was right in this case).

send SMS > SUB to 51234 323 (tollfree).

Both Prepaid & Postpaid (RCDMA as well as RGSM) subscribers can enjoy this facility.

Earlier it can be activated using an application from RWorld so was handset dependent & was charged @ Rs. 99.00/month.

Now this can be subscribed via "SMS" & is available @ Rs. 40.00/month (CC was right in this case).

Both Prepaid & Postpaid (RCDMA as well as RGSM) subscribers can enjoy this facility.

Buddy I sent an SMS in my prepaid connection, no confirmation even after 3 days. When I contacted Helpline they were clueless, same with local Reliance World.

Let me clear all thing how we can sub and use with all hendsts,might be use-full for all.

First you have to sms "SUB" at 51234323 a confirmation sms will come that you have been subscribed KODAK CALL CONFERENCE service.

charges will deduct 99/- foor it.charges for this sms 3/-.

now you have to create group list for call up to 9 call nos.

Ex. send sms at 51234323(now it will b free) "C Myclients(group-name) 93xxxxxxxx 93xxxxxxxxxx 93xxxxxxxxx 94xxxxxxxxxx 99xxxxxxxxxx(any you want)"

one sms will comes that group successfully created,can call at 022-32032050(you can save this no by name Myclients.

now call at 022-32032050,it will call at all those nos which you have saved in group and all will get connected to talk.

022-32032050 wouldnt be charged as STD calls.and all calls on grouped nos will charg as your tarrif plan.

now you can create another group with same way with differ name and nos.

now it will generate differ no that will 022-32032051,next will be,022-32032052.

Some important points.-

if some one not picked call tt time,and you want add him ,you have to call again.

you cannt get rid form any call,only party may disconnect it.

if you have post=paid no,make call at to diffrent group and ,take at confrence via conventional way,than you can call up to 19 nos aat same time mean 9+9+1(U).

if some one have any confusion tell me.

Buddy I sent an SMS in my prepaid connection, no confirmation even after 3 days. When I contacted Helpline they were clueless, same with local Reliance World.

sir, its very much there, i've confirmed it with the local reliance world..

pl. visit any reliance world & ask them to check the Value Added Services > 51234 Services > Group Talk in their intranet portal..