Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rsucker

Hefty Bill. Now What ?

Hello guys..

Due to my carelessness .. I am in now problem..

I had a FWP / even have in the name of my DAD (he don't know that :( ) All was fine and I was heavily using net, was paying around 4k a month as bill but my assumption all went wrong and my outstanding growd to 15k ie 15000 Rs. Now my outgoings are off for 3-5 months and I am still being charged Rs. 1500 per month + fine etc so Rs. 2000 per month.. now it is around 21K..

Guys don't have money to pay. (Dad will kick me outta my home if is going to know that :(:clap1::clap::D )

So could any one suggest something? can we convert FWP to prepaid like we did in mobile :lol:

Or any way out !! but sure don't have bucks :(

meet the town office customer care, go for one time settlement, get waiver for those unused period.

But they are saying that first pay your bill then will look about other stuff !

Ofcourse 99% bill is due to Rconnect.. What the heck.. now they have introduced 1500 /m unlimited.. If it was at that time then I would be enjoying. :clap1::(:lol::clap::D

What to do ?

Did they give you any fixed periods for the payment ?

else

Stop using that connection.

To clear your dues, pay monthly as you did when in old times.

Pay up as installments and clear the dues :clap1:

In this kinda situation, its wiser to borrow money and get this rut outta ur hands! In such a way atleast u wudn't have to bear the cost every new month, coz until u pay ur connection is live, and till then u'll be burdened with 1500 bucks.

1 more way outta this, is get a stupid credit card which these days companies offer, pay the bil thru the credit card. And then keep settling with the credit card company month after month...

Beware:: Credit card is a vicious cycle. I dont really recommend it. This is jus a way to come out of this. But i think by now u'd be sensible enuf to be in ur own reach! Dont mess with credit card companies, they can send the big goons to ur home to settle bills! Hope u r above 18 to get a credit card!

If not credit cards, goto the "Town Office" and not RWW, to ask for a one-time settlement. Tell them that u r in a position to pay say 15000 bucks(or anything) and settle the bill. It might work. & borrow this money from a close helpful frnd.

well..

So nothing any useful.. ie any way I can discontinue the conection then i can pay in installation ! but if it is running then installatments are not the solution !

Get a personal loan from some Bank settle the dues and discontinue the connection. Then payback the loan in installments... Thats the best way...

If you are expecting anyway to get out of this without paying their amount, then i dont think you will ever be successfull :)