2MP camera

music player

FM with recording

1800mah battery

2" color screen

3.5mm jack

one year warranty from The mobile stores

Price Rs.1899

Please share feedback on quality of Ray mobiles if any one using or your friends using

Thanks in advance

previous.gif Don't know about the model you mentioned, but have a Ray C25 at home. Check review on mouthshut.com.

Its a chines phone..

once purchased forget about the after sales service from the mobilestore.. no accessorie...nothing..

i wished to upgrade by bying another make from them but they point blank refused...

Other than that Ray t60 is giving me an okay back up, 3.2 mpxl dont actually show much in quality..dont even think of using the camera in even a slightly dim area..

Basically its a chines phone with a brand name behind it without much of after sales

Its a chines phone..

once purchased forget about the after sales service from the mobilestore.. no accessorie...nothing..

i wished to upgrade by bying another make from them but they point blank refused...

Other than that Ray t60 is giving me an okay back up, 3.2 mpxl dont actually show much in quality..dont even think of using the camera in even a slightly dim area..

Basically its a chines phone with a brand name behind it without much of after sales

Can you share your feedback/ experience with mobilestore and Ray mobile in detail.which model did you buy , when did you buy , what problems did you face,

For Rs 1899 a mobile with 2mp cam and 1800mah battery .3.5mm jack is a good value for money.if i can I can use for 1 year also ok for me.

Actually i want to buy a basic dual sim handset with multimedia in Rs.1500- 1800.if i can spend 200 more i am getting with multimeda