Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
M.S.Rao

New Unlimited Local On- Net Call Plan At Rs. 249 In Prepaid Gsm

Reliance Communications, India’s largest integrated telecom operator (GSM and CDMA), has announced the launch of a new Unlimited Local On-net Calling Pack for its GSM prepaid subscribers in Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh and Orissa telecom circles.

The new Unlimited Own Net calling pack of Rs249 Pack offers customers the benefit of making free unlimited On-net calls without any Fair Usage Policy (FUP) to any local Reliance Mobile on both GSM and CDMA networks for a flat monthly fee.

The exclusive pack is specially designed for consumers having high local usage and wishing to always be in touch with friends and dear ones. Priced at Rs249 with 30-day validity, customers have the comfort of making calls without limits to other Reliance customers. Local calls to other networks and STD calls with this pack costs 50 paisa per minute.

The new pack is available on e-recharge across all Reliance World, Reliance Mobile Stores and retail outlets across MP- CG and Orissa telecom circles.

Source: Telecomtalk

Isme naya kya h?? last 2years se Rajsthan me available h.

Now on prepaid too u can enjoy unlimited local calls

but in postpaid u need to pay only 99 for this

i believe it was available in prepaid even before.. in nagpur

Now this pack cost is reduced to Rs99/30 days.. See here

I hope this pack applies to all circles too.. Even RCdma customers can use this pack.. But any FUP applicability is still unknown...

Edited by KanagaDeepan