Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gmkarthikeyhan

SMS issues on Reliance GSM in Tamil Nadu

Very worst sms service from Reliance GSM to Airtel in Tamil Nadu circle.

Even given three complaints no change.

In CC they blame Airtel and in Airtel they blame Reliance. What to do for this anybody in Tamil nadu face this problem?

What about other circles about SMS.

I am using Docomo in mumbai .. good network & no issues with services as of now !!!

I hope it remains the same .....

Till date I have no issues in sending 1p SMS from my RGsm number to other network numbers.. But I have not sent to any Airtel number till now... Have you tried sending SMS to other network numbers and faced similar issues??? If NOT, then that was problem from Airtel's side...

Till date I have no issues in sending 1p SMS from my RGsm number to other network numbers.. But I have not sent to any Airtel number till now... Have you tried sending SMS to other network numbers and faced similar issues??? If NOT, then that was problem from Airtel's side...

Ya true... How to slove this? I face only with airtel.

If the problem started from Ystrday then could be due to GOVT ban on SMS and MMS

Already discussing here

No problems for me with any Airtel numbers, I tested it from my RGSM to my Airtel, Voda numbers. It works extremely well and instantly also. Further unlike RCDMA where you get del reports instantly whether the opposite party has received the SMS or not, here in RGSM - the case is just like with the GSM Gangsters' - you get the del reports only if the opp party has received it. This also was checked by me with my Airtel and Voda numbers from my RGSM.

Maybe the Airtel number you are sending to may have some problem. Check with the other party if he is receiving any SMS from others.

With almost all the Ex AirHell guys in RCOM now, I do not think this could happen. It may happen the other way around, but even that is a remote possibility.

No problems for me with any Airtel numbers, I tested it from my RGSM to my Airtel, Voda numbers. It works extremely well and instantly also. Further unlike RCDMA where you get del reports instantly whether the opposite party has received the SMS or not, here in RGSM - the case is just like with the GSM Gangsters' - you get the del reports only if the opp party has received it. This also was checked by me with my Airtel and Voda numbers from my RGSM.

Maybe the Airtel number you are sending to may have some problem. Check with the other party if he is receiving any SMS from others.

With almost all the Ex AirHell guys in RCOM now, I do not think this could happen. It may happen the other way around, but even that is a remote possibility.

k well and good, i have to give complaints in airtel think so... if there is problem in receiving then who's problem is tat... sender or receiver.

Edited by gmkarthikeyhan

If the problem started from Ystrday then could be due to GOVT ban on SMS and MMS

Already discussing here

NO, the problem is there for months.

k well and good, i have to give complaints in airtel think so... if there is problem in receiving then who's problem is tat... sender or receiver.

I do not think CC in either Airtel or RCOM will entertain your complaint. Both will pass the buck saying the problem is in the other. IMHO, it is better to raise an email complaint to CMO or the nodal officer or through myservices portal of RCOM.

Though i am from Delhi and using RGSM from only 2 days but i observed that in some cases, i got the delivery report too late though the sms reached much before and in some cases got the delivery report even when the massage did not reach.

I face the same problem with R GSM at times. But in my case it is not limited to any particular operator. Really gets on my nerves when it happens.