Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vikasmahajanz

Micromax Modu T 3G Hsdpa 3.6 Mbps With 5Mp Camera

ixxcfb.jpg

Micromax Modu T review

Design

Micromax Modu T is a stylish 3.5G mobile phone that has been cited as the lightest modular touchscreen at just 55 grams. The handset can display up to 262K on the 2.2 inches display. Its highlights are its lightweight and compact size. It runs on Qualcomm's Brew operating system. Its multimedia features as music player, 5MP camera and social networking applications make it stand out of crowd. It is available in dashing black colour at a price of Rs.12,500.

Music

The stereo FM radio with recorder of the Micromax Modu T let users to tune in to their favourite radio stations without a hitch. The phone is equipped with polyphonic and MP3 ringtones. The music player can play music in MP3, AMR, MIDI, WAV formats. C

Camera

The Micromax Modu T is equipped with 5.0 megapixel camera without zoom and auto focus. The camera can record videos via its video player.

Memory

The Micromax Modu T comprises of internal memory that can also be expanded by using microSD card slot up to 32GB.

Battery LifeTime

The Li-ion battery of Micromax Modu T provides good battery backup.

Audio

There is 3.5mm audio jack in the phone.

Connectivity

The handset has a Bluetooth 2.0 and microUSB that allows the user to transfer their important files and data wirelessly. All social networking applications are pre-embedded in the handset such as YouTube, Google Search, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, TuneWiki, eBuddy, Snaptu

Messaging

The handset comes equipped with SMS, MMS and E-mail feature incorporated in Micromax Modu T.

Browsing

GPRS/WAP browser is enabled in the Micromax Modu T for easy access to Internet and speedy browsing.

Network

Band

Tri-band GSM/GPRS 900/1800/1900 MHz

WCDMA UMTS 900/2100 MHz

HSDPA 3.6 Mbps, GPRS/EGPRS

Games

The handset comes equipped with many games that would keep the user entertained.

Navigation

Micromax Modu T is a GPS enabled handset.

Performance

The Micromax Modu T is a tried and tested phone, unique due to its light weight and compact size. It also is a 3.5G touchscreen phone with expandable memory, 2.2" wide touchscreen, good connectivity features and pre-installed social networking applications.

Pros

Micromax Modu T is a stylish and light weight 3.5G touchscreen handset. It is available in black colour at a mid-range price. It has a 5MP camera and an expandable memory option to up to 32GB. GPS and 3G enabled Micromax Modu T is a cool phone.

Cons

The camera is not so great and the quality of pictures and videos as seen on the phone is poor. Lack of Wi-Fi on this social media phone is also a setback for Micromax Modu T

Priced at : 12000/-

More Info Here : http://www.micromaxi...ducts/modu.html

Phone Comes with a detachable keypad/board

modu-t-front-view.jpg

Edited by vikasmahajanz

Network

----

Why are you silent on the Network point?

I found this few days back on ebay but it appeared costly to me vis-a-vis its features.

The model being sold in ebay.in is 3SIM (GSM/GSM/CDMA). Are you referring to the same model?

ebay page showing Modu T

This must be the best looking offering from them :) And feature wise also it appears fully loaded, if you leave wi-fi :(

Network

----

I found this few days back on ebay but it appeared costly to me vis-a-vis its features.

The model being sold in ebay.in is 3SIM (GSM/GSM/CDMA). Are you referring to the same model?

ebay page showing Modu T

As per the Micromax Website the Network is only for GSM

Band

WCDMA UMTS 900/2100 MHz

Not a Dual Sim phone and not a CDMA phone too..

Price tag is not a realistic

Network

----

ebay page showing Modu T

As per the Micromax Website the Network is only for GSM

Band

WCDMA UMTS 900/2100 MHz

Not a Dual Sim phone and not a CDMA phone too..

Price tag is not a realistic

:NO::NO::NO:

Guys, stay away from these rebranded Chineese products

I hav got a bad experiance with Micromax

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

Guys, stay away from these rebranded Chineese products

I hav got a bad experiance with Micromax

True, these rebranded Chinese phones are all avoidable.

Everyone just loves to comment without knowing whether this is a chinese phone.

This is not a chinese phone. Micromax has a tie up with Modu Mobile.

This phone is based on Modu Mobile which is a company based in Israel and holds the Guiness Book Record for world's lightest mobile phone. The company is founded by Dov Moran, the inventor of USB Flash Drive and have come up with this entire new concept of Modu Phones.

Have a look at their website http://www.modumobile.com/

12K is ok price for this kind of handsets, but what about the battery, and where is our cdma version ?

@ rajan ji

My brother is running a well established mobile shop in a metro city.

According to him,Micromax products were good, when they launched nationally. Now the product quality is not comendable coz lots of complaints are coming now.

Chalo usko chodo..

I had a low cost set with me. I have changed battery 2 times and within 4 months the key pad got color changed.

I have written the comments with my own experiance ..

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

Battery is only 500mAh and there is no wifi.

<< Topic Moved to Gsm Handset Discussion Forum >> :)