Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rakeshgoyal

Advice needed for using Palm Pixi Plus

Friends,

I have one problem.

i was using palm pixi on reliance , last month my touch screen was damaged, so time-being, i took sim card for my number.

now my touch screen has changed, & i want to return back to my palm pixi.

now my number is not getting activating on palm pixi. Reliance web-world person tried alot, then thye forward query to their technical team, then no response came from 1 week. i ask customer care they told that once number come from non-sim to sim card , cannot reverse to non-sim mobile.

this is very bad thing of reliance.

guys, how to come-out from this problem. pls suggest.

first check the status of pixi RSN (use getstat)

if it is clear, then try HCC [which is like number of tigers in our world]

try different ww for handset exchange request. sim to non-sim is 100% possible thru WW,

I have dont that many times

If you use HCC,

your old RSN will be ready to activate in 24hr.

it wont damage your old RSN.

by the way have you really read that link you gave ?

Dear Friends,

i have one problem in My palm pixi plus (Verizon) that was running in Tata-Indicom CDMA network.

Last year, my palm touch screen demaged, then i am using SIM . now after 1 year, i changed digitier (touch-screen) and want to move back my number in palm pixi, but now *228 is not working.

for Tata CDMA number activatation is through ESN and tata person has give request in there software.

when i try for *228 , it is connecting only... ( means call is not going), but Tata network is showing ..

guys, pls suggest what to do..

how can i activate my tata number in palm pixi plus

Dear Friends,

i have one problem in My palm pixi plus (Verizon) that was running in Tata-Indicom CDMA network.

Last year, my palm touch screen demaged, then i am using SIM . now after 1 year, i changed digitier (touch-screen) and  want to move back my number in palm pixi, but now *228 is not working.

for Tata CDMA number activatation is through ESN and tata person has give request in there software.

when i try for *228 , it is connecting only... ( means call is not going), but Tata network is showing ..

After removing ur number from pixi, have u ever tried to put Rom, or tried something thru cdma workshop or other softwares,.

How u confirms that Tata network is there

Dear Friends,

Last year, my palm touch screen demaged, then i am using SIM . now after 1 year, i changed digitier (touch-screen) and want to move back my number in palm pixi, but now *228 is not working.

After removing ur number from pixi, have u ever tried to put Rom, or tried something thru cdma workshop or other softwares,.

How u confirms that Tata network is there

sir, I have not done anything after removing number from Palm Pixi. and not connected to any software like CDMA workshop.

tata network bar lines are displaying on top of screen.

how you are confirming that bar lines are of TATA, and not of bsnl or reliance or MTS ?

how you are confirming that bar lines are of TATA, and not of bsnl or reliance or MTS ?

Because i have already used on tata network for 10 months.

& When i had purchased palm pixi that time seller told that it will work only in tata-network.

as u have already removed ur number from it, dial ##000000# and remove min and mdn then try *228

as u have already removed ur number from it, dial ##000000# and remove min and mdn then try *228

i removed MDN & MSIN... but by default , it came 0000000000..

what to do hitesh sir.

as u have already  removed ur number from it, dial ##000000# and remove min and mdn then try *228

i removed MDN & MSIN...  but by default , it came 0000000000..

what to do hitesh sir.

Put phone in diag mode and check thru cw or dfs

Re check prl and other setting,

Even with wrong prl it should dial *228.

Can u tell us exact outcome of *228

Dose it connect and says welcome to xyz...

Or just don't dial at all

what to do hitesh sir.

Put phone in diag mode and check thru cw or dfs

Re check prl and other setting,

Even with wrong prl it should dial *228.

Can u tell us exact outcome of *228

Dose it connect and says welcome to xyz...

Or just don't dial at all

hitesh, when i call any number or *228 it is connecting only.. call is not going and After1 minutes call become drop.

till last year i was using in my tata number and digitizer was demaged, then i have switch in sim .

last week i have changed the digitizer myself and now i am trying to move in palm but no call is going to service provider.

& i have crossed checked that ESN is also registered in tata database.

should i have to modify any setting through CW.

You can save current nam and load reliance nam with cw. Load reliance prl and check dialing

You can save current nam and load reliance nam with cw. Load reliance prl and check dialing

hitesh, i tried for PRL setting in CW.. but there is no option for reliance and tata setting.

Can you please explain.

hitesh, i tried for PRL setting in CW.. but there is no option for reliance and tata setting. 

Can you please explain.

Plz ping me on gtalk

hi hitesh, i have removed min and mdn and restart palm twice.
then i call *228 then it was connecting to tata .
rest thing i will update after activation of number.
thanks hitesh.

^^^

Sorry could not reply u on gtalk, was busy with office work.

hope *228 connection solved your problem

^^^

Sorry could not reply u on gtalk, was busy with office work.

hope *228 connection solved your problem

no problem.

*228 is working now. i will try to activate number on weekend, then will try for 1x data setting.

what to do hitesh sir.

hitesh, you rock.... it is working. & need to reboot the mobile. then it work

i got my number activated. now trying for 1x data configuration in tata palm pixi

thanks a lot.....