Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pklingam

Modem Installation Problem

Hi,

I could not install Modem modem in laptop which has

only usb ports & has a

converter for that, which is working & mapped to Com4. I have Rconnect Serial cable.

While Installing it is not detecting . Tried by selecting

both the options ie usb & serial.

Any Help Pls!!!

Hi,

only usb ports & has a

converter for that, which is working & mapped to Com4. I have Rconnect Serial cable.

Any Help Pls!!!

24159[/snapback]

Which phone you are using???

Hi,

only usb ports & has a

Any Help Pls!!!

24159[/snapback]

Which phone you are using???

24225[/snapback]

LG RD7130 & the OS is windows XP.

hi all

i need urgently for lg usb serial port(usb-serial converter)driver for r connect .i have dowenloaded r connect software for rd6130 from relianceinfo.com.but it showing error.i have only usb interface data cable.

help me plzzzzz.

thanks

get prolific 2303 driver. should work

I have tried same thing with LG RD 2130. Its just didnt work. i have wasted many hours just trying that. There is problem with USB ports. Works very well with serial port only.

I have tried same thing with LG RD 2130. Its just didnt work. i have wasted many hours just trying that. There is problem with USB ports. Works very well with serial port only.

25472[/snapback]

Our suggestion is to buy a usb cable with a built in serial convertor. Do not use a usb to serial convertor cable with a serial port cable. I have been using USB data cables for LG 2030, LG FWP and now for LG 6000 for last 2 years almost and they work very well. I am using the USB cable for FWP as I am typing this message. I also sell the same cables on baazee.com and rediff.com. However I would not like to use this forum to peddle my goods and hence would not like to give you any links to source the products. You may search for these products on Baazee.com and select a seller who has good ratings.

However I would not like to use this forum to peddle my goods and hence would not like to give you any links to source the products.

25473[/snapback]

Nice thinking buddy. I am sure RIMweb community will apprecaite this gesture of yours to keep the forum clean. ;):clap::clap: