Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sandy

Mms Not Working

I am not able to send MMS to my 6130.Can u give me how to configure outlook for 1st SMTP.MMS portal asking for user id and PW wat is it? :P

40973[/snapback]

Use the search feature. Code's tutorial is in the Technical Forum. But I don't know whether it still works or not (it worked last for me on Sat, 10 Sept). If anyone has tried it now, do let us know.

yes it is charged service now. 3 rs per message.

That happens at times, probably due to problems at Reliance's server side. Try again later !

Friends,

I am using LG-2130 since few days.. and Im not able to receive MMS from others or from portal. When MMS comes.. it shows me an sms with a link, I can open that link in portal but my handset doesnt run the MMS. Any comments?

p.s. earlier I had 2130 in which MMS were coming well..

Regards,

MMS portal will be available to all Reliance users with the following handsets:

LG RD 6130, 6000

Nokia 6255, 6235, 3155, 3205, 6585

you will be charged Rs. 3/- per message per recipient. Also, forward messages feature will be charged Rs. 3/- per message forwarded.

Friends,

I am using LG-2130 since few days.. and Im not able to receive MMS from others or from portal. When MMS comes.. it shows me an sms with a link, I can open that link in portal but my handset doesnt run the MMS. Any comments?

p.s. earlier I had 2130 in which MMS were coming well..

Regards,

Have you complained to CC ? ping them continously that its not working ... only then can u get a resolution i had the same case .. now resolved after rounds of calls to CC.

hi anything new in the mms sector its a long time since i have sent MMs of any new crack such as that outlook stuff pls reply...