Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
city02

Gmail On Nokia E63

i tried to google this and got a huge amount of useless links

has anyone tried enabling gmail push email on nokia E series with airtel?

any instructions would be helpful

my wife thinks my degree in computer science is useless if i can't figure such a basic feature on her new phone!

crying.gif

thanks in advance...

Nokia provides free push mail. Visit email.nokia.com or mail.nokia.com, register, download client and go

Mfe and nokia messaging ar different. Mfe you may be able to use mail servers supporting mfe, where as nokia messaging means nokia mail server connects to any mail server and push mails to your phone.

Yes, configuring Nokia push mail is very simple as told by Kshah above. Just register at email.nokia.com and you are ready to go.

I'm using Gmail, Yahoo Mail, other private mail accounts on my Nokia E63 without any problems. :)

Its not difficult to set up Gmail on your E63. I am using it for the past one and half years. Its easy. First of all ensure that you have internet enabled on your cell number. Because, mine earlier was a GPRS enabled, where in I could not configure email. Once that is done, its a cake walk. Go to the email setup located in installations folder and follow instructions.

It will download a Nokia pushmail set up and ask you to key in your Gmail login and password. Thats all. In case you wish to configure more email IDs, you have to repeat the process. Dear friend, try this process. Visit your cell phone provider's technicians in case any problem.

i tried to google this and got a huge amount of useless links

has anyone tried enabling gmail push email on nokia E series with airtel?

any instructions would be helpful

my wife thinks my degree in computer science is useless if i can't figure such a basic feature on her new phone!

crying.gif

thanks in advance...