Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmanJ

Reliance 3G In Delhi

Hi guys i have been offered reliance 3g sim in delhi, with monthly rental of Rs500, which will include 1000 mintues for all type of calls local/std/roaming, 100mb of data usage and 600 sms per month.

i want to know, how is their 3g network in delhi, if at all they have launched. as per my understanding they had announced the service, but not commerically rolled out the service.

Hi, the services are launched commercially, I am using it. Tariff is some what costly as I use mobile internet only for time pass as have broadband connection also. The services are okay, the web browsing not that much fast in comparison to broadband, but you tube vedios comes without any buffering.....

hi aman, having a spare sim of RGSM and tried it last night for data ...

got a whooping speed of 617 KBPS...

although voice service is average over here (ghaziabad)

hi guys thnx for the reply, speed sounds to be decent. how is there network in general? i had taken their prepaid gsm sim almost a year back, and felt that the network was pathetic. hardly any coverage. and one couldnt even call reliance gsm from other phones, even if the network bars showed full.

since, u guys seem to be not having much trouble would it be correct to assume that their network has become better, or is it just for the 3g network (for voice/data).

thnx

I am using Reliance GSM 2 G in Delhi/Noida in 2G handset and the service just s**ks. It's pathetic. Even with full signal, most of the times I am unable to make calls :NOTriste: . Even balance check using *367# does not work 95% of times :angry: . And they are cheaters - activate VAS packs without consent and deny to reverse charges. :Equivocado: Don't know of 3G & data part of service. I am thinking of using MNP. Waited enough. They are hopeless.

AVOID RELIANCE GSM FOR VOICE