Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rajendra.jindal

TATA Docomo deducting service tax for Full TalkTime Recharges

Hello friends,

TATA DOCOMO system has a big problem that it is deducting service tax for the amount recharging between Rs 100 to Rs 10000 even after showing that the customer will get full talktime on regular recharge between Rs 100 to Rs 10000.

here is the link-

http://tatadocomo.com/prepay-offers.aspx

goto- talktime vouchers and see E-recharge vouchers

select the circle to maharashtra(as i dont know about other states)

It is creating a big hole in the customers pocket due to its unawareness...

Friends if you too had suffered from this please make a complaint to the nodal desk about this....please do not go to customer care executives as they will just ignore you!!!

Edited by rajendra.jindal

Please try recharging 222 rupees (maharashtra and goa circle) as a normal recharge you will be getting full talktime without any tax deduction. Please go through the website completely before making any complaints....

post-10793-0-49223900-1294970941_thumb.j

Please try recharging 222 rupees (maharashtra and goa circle) as a normal recharge you will be getting full talktime without any tax deduction. Please go through the website completely before making any complaints....

hey i too understand what r u saying but i think u didnt understood what i am saying.

look at the last line of the E-recharge vouchers. customer will get full talktime only in Rs 222 regular recharge else all other recharges services charge(10.3%) will be deducted.

I am using 222 recharge from long time. I always got full talktime. As of now I am very happy with Docomo. No single issues. Except Network coverage. I feel Docomo network is still premature. But wherever network is available voice quality is excellent.

<br />
<br />Please try recharging 222 rupees (maharashtra and goa circle) as a normal recharge you will be getting full talktime without any tax deduction. Please go through the website completely before making any complaints....<br />
<br /><br />hey i too understand what r u saying but i think u didnt understood what i am saying.<br />look at the last line of the E-recharge vouchers. customer will get full talktime only in Rs 222 regular recharge else all other recharges services charge(10.3%) will be deducted.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I am very happy with Docomo. No single issues. Except Network coverage. But wherever network is available voice quality is excellent.

:Ohhhh::Confuso::GirandoOjos:

Maximum time either I will be in office or in home. Fortunately signal strength is excellent at these locations.

Docomo provides free missing call alerts. If some how I am out of coverage area, I will get a MCA. So that there is not much problem.

It is much better than RGSM irritating & frustrating voice quality and signal fluctuation.

Also I found docomo CC is much better than RGSM.

I am very happy with Docomo. No single issues. Except Network coverage. But wherever network is available voice quality is excellent.

:Ohhhh::Confuso::GirandoOjos:

^^^

Ya no doubts Rajakumar Ji, Docomo is better then RGSM atleast. :)

hey all, i know docomo is best than all other operators but you are not understanding the issue. just have a recharge of Rs200 you will come to know what i m talking about...

:previous: I got the point you were trying to put across. Their website provides misleading info that on recharges from 100 to 1000 bucks, one will get full talk value with no processing fee while in the actual practice they charge the same unless it is a full talk time denomination like Rs.222.

Note some conditions given in finer print with *

I am using 222 recharge from long time. I always got full talktime. As of now I am very happy with Docomo. No single issues. Except Network coverage. I feel Docomo network is still premature. But wherever network is available voice quality is excellent.

<br />
<br />Please try recharging 222 rupees (maharashtra and goa circle) as a normal recharge you will be getting full talktime without any tax deduction. Please go through the website completely before making any complaints....<br />
<br /><br />hey i too understand what r u saying but i think u didnt understood what i am saying.<br />look at the last line of the E-recharge vouchers. customer will get full talktime only in Rs 222 regular recharge else all other recharges services charge(10.3%) will be deducted.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

+1 to the fact that its still quite "premature". They have a long way to go before they can come at par with Idea, Vodafone, etc. And unlike you, I keep facing some issue or the other with either their network or with their systems, and really miss my Idea. The quantum of my issues is more likely due to my "wider" overall pattern of usage. You are probably just lucky that the network is good at the 2 places you use it most.

And for sure its better if compared to RGSM. I guess anything is better than RGSM... even BSNL!

hey all, i know docomo is best than all other operators but you are not understanding the issue. just have a recharge of Rs200 you will come to know what i m talking about...

Discovered this myself yesterday. Its clear from their table that 100 - 10000 should carry full talk time, but it clearly shows tax deduction and processing fee after you enter the amount.

Further, yesterday, the site randomly rejected some perfectly valid amounts and after retrying couple times the same amounts are accepted! Its like its got AM (artificial moods) built in. GirandoOjos.gif

All this extremely irritating behavior really needs fixing asap.

Didn't encounter this earlier as I'v only recharged for Rs. 222 and 444... and these amounts don't have issues.

Edited by raccoon

:previous: I got the point you were trying to put across. Their website provides misleading info that on recharges from 100 to 1000 bucks, one will get full talk value with no processing fee while in the actual practice they charge the same unless it is a full talk time denomination like Rs.222.

Note some conditions given in finer print with *

according to the * marked condition they should not charge tax but they are charging it.

i had a talk with the customer care through chat support online facility. they fooled me by saying that you had done this through net if you had done from the retaileryou would have got full talktime. so i went to the retailer and asked him ,he told that tax is always deducted in all recharged between Rs 100 to Rs 10000 except Rs 222.

<br />
<br /><br /><br />

+1 to the fact that its still quite "premature". They have a long way to go before they can come at par with Idea, Vodafone, etc. And unlike you, I keep facing some issue or the other with either their network or with their systems, and really miss my Idea. The quantum of my issues is more likely due to my "wider" overall pattern of usage. You are probably just lucky that the network is good at the 2 places you use it most.

And for sure its better if compared to RGSM. I guess anything is better than RGSM... even BSNL!

Discovered this myself yesterday. Its clear from their table that 100 - 10000 should carry full talk time, but it clearly shows tax deduction and processing fee after you enter the amount.

Further, yesterday, the site randomly rejected some perfectly valid amounts and after retrying couple times the same amounts are accepted! Its like its got AM (artificial moods) built in. GirandoOjos.gif

All this extremely irritating behavior really needs fixing asap.

Didn't encounter this earlier as I'v only recharged for Rs. 222 and 444... and these amounts don't have issues.

hey that is the only problem they are showing something and doing something. After launching of service tata docomo was charging tax but after sometime they changed the webpage with new offers but didnt updated their system.

previous.gif Have you taken up the issue with them? I'll do that after my current issues are resolved. If not please consider mailing or calling the Nodal Officer, to begin with. Call center is useless, as always.

Further, yesterday, the site randomly rejected some perfectly valid amounts and after retrying couple times the same amounts are accepted! Its like its got AM (artificial moods) built in.

Raccoon Bhai, this is a very old problem with Docomo while recharing your account online from their website. I face this issue every time. It accepts the amount only after you repeat the same steps two three times. Really irritating. :ranting:

Apart from this issue, whenever after online recharging my one docomo mobile, I try to recharge my second docomo mobile, it always get reject from the Bill Desk and shows payment unsuccessful. :ranting:

I hope Docomo should do something for these issues at the earlies. :)

previous.gif Have you taken up the issue with them? I'll do that after my current issues are resolved. If not please consider mailing or calling the Nodal Officer, to begin with. Call center is useless, as always.

ya i had taken it but they didnt responded well. now i will take this to the head of all nodel officers (Mumbai) as he is going to call me soon. currently my two system issues are going on which he is going to solve it because 2 Nodal officers and appellete authority talked to me rudely.and all my issues this year(total 5) were resolved without any contact and information.

Further, yesterday, the site randomly rejected some perfectly valid amounts and after retrying couple times the same amounts are accepted! Its like its got AM (artificial moods) built in.

Raccoon Bhai, this is a very old problem with Docomo while recharing your account online from their website. I face this issue every time. It accepts the amount only after you repeat the same steps two three times. Really irritating. :ranting:

Apart from this issue, whenever after online recharging my one docomo mobile, I try to recharge my second docomo mobile, it always get reject from the Bill Desk and shows payment unsuccessful. :ranting:

I hope Docomo should do something for these issues at the earlies. :)

sirji docomo will not do anything related to this unless we force them to do...as everyone in docomo just believe and always say "DOCOMO SYSTEM IS THE BEST"