Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mdhussain

Nokia 6275 - Voice Recorder

Hi Everybody,

One more strange thing i encountered in my NOkia 6275. Voice Recorder records the maximum at 3 minutes length at a time even though i selected storage location as Card Memory While Video recording capacity shows almost 1 hr 47 mins upon selecting Video storage location as Card Memory.

Is it that the Recorder is designed that way to record max 3 min voice bits?? So Strange!!!!!!!!!

If anybody here can help me with some application for my Nokia 6275 which helps me record voice then please post it here! I would appreciate.

-Hussain

Edited by mdhussain

Hi Everybody,

One more strange thing i encountered in my NOkia 6275. Voice Recorder records the maximum at 3 minutes length at a time even though i selected storage location as Card Memory While Video recording capacity shows almost 1 hr 47 mins upon selecting Video storage location as Card Memory.

Is it that the Recorder is designed that way to record max 3 min voice bits?? So Strange!!!!!!!!!

If anybody here can help me with some application for my Nokia 6275 which helps me record voice then please post it here! I would appreciate.

-Hussain

Hi husain I Did owa a 6265 and most functions in both 6265 and 6375 are same

for continual recording

what you can do is at the end of exact 3 mins you will have to press the record button again this extends your voice to another 3 mins (in continuation) nad not two clips

i have done it earlier

but yes it is not convenient especially if u want to record a seminar or a speach or for that matter anything that is long

Regards

Niraj

Hi Everybody,

-Hussain

Hi husain I Did owa a 6265 and most functions in both 6265 and 6375 are same

for continual recording

what you can do is at the end of exact 3 mins you will have to press the record button again this extends your voice to another 3 mins (in continuation) nad not two clips

i have done it earlier

but yes it is not convenient especially if u want to record a seminar or a speach or for that matter anything that is long

Regards

Niraj

Thank you very much Niraj. Though it is not convenient but still it will work for me.

I never knew this earlier! by the way how long did you use Nokia 6265? Is it really a good one? Want to change my Nokia 6275 with used Nokia 6265. What do you suggest? Because i know Nokia 6265 is not available in New now.

-Hussain.

I never knew this earlier! by the way how long did you use Nokia 6265? Is it really a good one? Want to change my Nokia 6275 with used Nokia 6265. What do you suggest? Because i know Nokia 6265 is not available in New now.

-Hussain.

My Nokia 6265 is as good as a Dead piece now,

Display not working , Mostly has a known Problem Of Slider strip , but I am in no mood to change teh same,

I would not suggest you to port to 6265 from 6275 as after a year or so the slider will start giving you problems and then this shall be a regular expence (arround 200 -450 ) depends on your local repair shop.

One more drawback is it had Mini Sd which is more expensive than the micro SD as in 6275

and all things except the screen size in 6275 are same as compared to 6265.

so just for the screen size dont shift to 6265

their are a lot of other phones you can consider

Regards

Niraj

-Hussain.

My Nokia 6265 is as good as a Dead piece now,

Display not working , Mostly has a known Problem Of Slider strip , but I am in no mood to change teh same,

I would not suggest you to port to 6265 from 6275 as after a year or so the slider will start giving you problems and then this shall be a regular expence (arround 200 -450 ) depends on your local repair shop.

One more drawback is it had Mini Sd which is more expensive than the micro SD as in 6275

and all things except the screen size in 6275 are same as compared to 6265.

so just for the screen size dont shift to 6265

their are a lot of other phones you can consider

Regards

Niraj

Niraj, Thank you for sharing your experience and for your suggestion. As you told there are other lots of phones to consider, can you please suggest me some in Nokia Brand. If not Nokia which would be the other best alternative close to Nokia?

-Hussain