Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rahiljnmc

Motorola Droid / Droid X Data With Reliance Cdma

I think its done!!!!!

u think?? Its done for Droid X ;)

I suspect its DONE = means EVDO on Motorola DroidX

stuffs are sticking now.. i dont see any reason for it not to work..

Checking in sometime now though..

Rahil, Is EVDO working on your DROID X ???????

Rahil, Is EVDO working on your DROID X ???????

every Issue has been taken care of, all the previous problems has been resolved. For Indian carriers, its a lil work around from the usual method posted on other forums. But its been taken care of by editing NV items manually

So there is no reason why it should not work.

On my device, I dont have any plan for evdo and dont know which plans to select for prepaid, so i am not able to test it.

Sadik bhai is testing it. He will update the post as soon as something positive comes up

gr8 job buddy

hope u get sucess

He just waiting for plan change , and hope he makes it to EVDO :clap: :clap: :clap:

So now 1X will be older issue . Looking forward to EVDO very soon :Contento: :Contento: :Contento:

I cannot test EVDO on my device as I dont have a plan.

I am writing down the complete method on how to Make EVDO work on Moto Droids (Droid 1, Droid X. Dorid 2)

Step 1- Go to http://www.whiterabbit.org/android and write your Login string (EVDO username) and download the NV item file.

Step 2- Open the and Copy the hex part of NV item 0318 and paste it on NV item 8091

Step 3- Connect to CDMA ws and download NV item 0178, Open the text file and add blank it out by adding 0 and save it.

Step 4- Open the file downloaded from white rabbit and edit NV items from 8040-8043 by adding your MDN. in the format 3x 3x 3x 3x 3x 3x 3x 3x 3x 3x

X being digits of your MDN evrything else should be 00. Save the file.

Step 5- Connect to CDMA WS and write the file downloaded from white rabbit and NV item 0178

Step 6- Connect to qpst and read the phone. open ppp tab, the UM tab must have your MDN as username already, wite down ur MDN as passowrd as well, In AN tab the Username should read as ur EVDO username, write down your evdo password in the password tab. Click write to phone.

Step 7- After reboot again connect to CDMA ws and write the blanked out NV item 0178 again. (this step is necessary as qpst will write your MDN and wont leave it blank when you write ur password, so u need to blank it out again.

Reboot and and you can connect to qpst again and see if everything is in place.

Its done!!

Anyone who has an active EVDO account and test this method and post the result.

• Like 2

Well this Method is already tested by me and Kalpak

EVDO DONT WORK with thiS

@Sadik @Rahil i Sticked HDR 6 month before with same trick, It was Posted in Auguest on Mobile-files by me its almost 6 month and its not working

http://www.mobile-files.com/forum/showthread.php/344-Programming-DroidX-EVDO-still-not-Resolved

I Would love to be wrong though

Blank NV 0168 is the culprit. and we cant even touch it.. this is done by HP and KS before.. lost hope once again.. :(

Blank NV 0168 is the culprit. and we cant even touch it.. this is done by HP and KS before.. lost hope once again.. :(

You mean 0178? Is it possible for reliance to give us EVDO username in the format MDN@blahblablah.com rather than MEID@blahblahblah.com

No as of now.. trying..