Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

:previous: Wow, alluring 3G data packs! They should be extending this to smartphones.

HA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA AHAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA :rofl_200::Contento:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, one of the most hilarious stuff i have read through.superb post dhiraj ji. :rofl_200::Contento:

Mamu bana diya... lol

JetStreamHD - the World's First Mobile Media Streamer for the iPad - Now Shipping

Official Website >> http://www.jetstreamhd.com/

jetstreamhd-tower-1316034582.jpg

JetStreamHD enables iPad users to instantly access and stream any video, song, or photo from their home network while traveling for business, visiting friends and family, or simply relaxing anywhere – without upfront planning, conversion headaches, download time, sync hassles, or iPad memory limits.

"The iPad can hold pictures, movies and lots of music, of course," "But chances are, it can't hold your entire multimedia library. That's where JetStreamHD comes in."

"Consumers have been eagerly waiting for a solution that gives them access to all of their media instantly, wherever they go," "Other solutions require hours of difficult setup and format conversion for each mobile device, require a powerful home computer to act as the streaming server, and deliver a grainy, stuttering viewing experience. JetStreamHD is the first product to solve this problem."

Now, using JetStreamHD, a person at a coffee shop, on the train, a business trip, or at a friend's place,can use their iPad to easily find and instantly play videos, listen to music, or show off some photos from their home-based media collection – at the highest possible resolution without stuttering.

VIDEOS

Edited by rajanmehta

<p>so everybody loves many things about the ipad2, let me mention the things iHATE!</p>

<ol>

<li>no flash but that's true for all apple devices [i'm a virgin apple customer so this came as a shocker]<br />

there are apps / browsers that convert flash to HTML so that you can see most sites but i have not downloaded any yet</li>

<li>no usb [again true of all iOS as far as i know and very irritating] so i can't use my rcom HSD datastick unlike in any android tablet</li>

<li>no upgradable memory [e.g., SD card slots like other tabs] so you have to buy a new ipad if you run out of space<br />

that's like replacing your tyre with a new one after each puncture!</li>

<li>its easy to 'brick' your ipad - mine went dead during a perfectly legal download of iOS5<br />

there is absolutely no reason for any sane implementation of any tablet OS to crash just because the PC that its tethered to happens to abort a download midway -<br />

a] there should be 'milestones' or checkpoints so that any big download can resume where it disconnected which is very common on any mobile device [e.g., every Mb or so]<br />

b] there should be an ability to restore any ipad to its previous state with a single click in iTunes instead of taking forever to 're-sync' [kind of like the factory settings option]<br />

c] all syncing should be enabled over wifi or bluetooth so that no cables are required and it can be done WHILE its charging [yes, you saw that right - ipad2 does NOT recharge while plugged into any laptop]<br />

d] it would cost rs. 750 to restore your ipad at reliance or other apple stores! WTF?</li>

<li>all ipads sold should come with a free upgrade to iOS5 which instead costs rs. 500 unless you want to waste time doing it yourself</li>

<li>extended warranty costs another rs. 4,300 for an extra year and does NOT cover un-bricking or iOS upgrades mentioned above in 4 [d] & # 5!<br />

what's the point - it'll hardly have significant hardware failures during the initial 2 years</li>

<li> </li>

no zippable covers available for the ipads officially so i had to buy a samsung cover for 10" netbooks but it was still about an inch too loose - hellooo apple?!

</ol>

:nerves:

avoid the white ipads since they get dirty very quickly - stick to black unless you are more obsessed about fashion than functionality

also no songs can be purchased since apple does not think indians deserve to pay for legal copies!

i'm not even getting into the pricing discrimination in india by the bigots in california...

only apple can get away with such 3rd class treatment and still be praised by most indian customers!

time to post that good old sign outside iTunes stores:

'dogs and indians not allowed'

:bash:

or maybe it should be ' iNdians ' !

PS: something went wrong when i posted this as you can see all the raw HTML code above...

Apple introduces refurbished iPad 2, lets you save up to $100 compared to new units

Source

As if the iPad 2 wasn’t well-priced already, here’s your chance to get one for an even lower price. Apple has started selling refurbished units from their online store and prices start at a very attractive $419 for the base 16GB Wi-Fi-only model, which usually sells for $499.

gsmarena_001.jpg

You will find a similar $80 discount on the 16GB 3G model and a $100 discount on the 32GB and 64GB models. You can even find the first generation 64GB 3G + Wi-Fi model for a $499, a whole $230 less than what it once used to sell for.

Now in case you’re wondering what refurbished units are, these are the units that were returned to Apple due to some defects and since then have been restored to full working condition. Apple even replaces the outer shell and the battery and gives you a one-year warranty along with free shipping. For all practical purposes, these devices are identical to the brand new ones.

So why should you buy a new one if the refurbished ones are cheaper and just as good? Only for the peace of mind, I guess, if you’re not comfortable buying something that was pre-owned but mostly because it is hard to come across refurbished units due to their limited stocks. So if you want to buy an iPad 2 make sure to check the source link above first to see if you can get your hands on a refurbished unit before going for a new one.