Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Want To Ship 1.5 Kg Box To USA For Warranty Repairs. How?

Hello Rimwebians...

I had purchased LG HS 201 LED Projector last year in April from Amazon.com & got it shipped by my friend.

As per my investigations on this problem have come to conclusion that pixels have been burnt.

My friend had logged a call in LG USA & they sent him a FEDEX shipping label for pickup. Also, they have confirmed that it is under 2 yrs warranty which is valid till April 2012.

I want to send the same to USA. Had talked with www.iccworld.com & they quoted around 1500 INR for this 1.5kg to be shipped to US. I sent the same to their office but not they are denying that there is some problem with electronics & they cant guarantee its delivery & the shipment may return back.

Can anyone help me on the same?? I am ready to pay around 1.5k. I want it to be delivered to Rhode Island at my friend's place.

Know DTDC and Aramex have international shipping no idea about electronics specifically though.

You could try contacting Aramex they do international express though in restricted items list it is mentioned

Electronic/electric appliances and devices (batteries must be removed and wrapped separately
and see what they say. Edited by digitalnirvana

U Can try dhl but cost will be high

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

there are ppl in mumbai who can do it... dunno if u can find some1 in jalgaon

If possible try bombino courier..can provide you their bombay office no tomorrow.

there are ppl in mumbai who can do it... dunno if u can find some1 in jalgaon

If possible try bombino courier..can provide you their bombay office no tomorrow.

Thanks. Will arrange to send to Mumbai. Do let me known the number if u have any.

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

Edited by hiteshkkk1

I would suggest you try aramex. Other option is try speed post.

bombino fort office - 22845188

they may be expensive but provides delivery within 24 hrs in New York city area for documents. i have sent many couriers through them.

electronics items are very rarely delivered in 24 hrs as it takes more time in custom clearance then documents.

for new york i think bombino does the max volumne.

Bombino denied electronics...

We have sent stuff out and got it back many times for warranty work. Once you have a RMA no. strictly now you need the bill of entry, but I am sure small stuff can go out without too much fuss. The problem is when the stuff comes back. Some nominal value has to be declared (say $50) otherwise customs will go to town over it.

Aramex also denied electronics

Fedex is giving pickup & drop from Pune all inclusive @ 3081/- & wants me to do numerous documentation. Keeping it as last option.

i dont think you have any other option.

have sent Electronic stuff out to Germany by Bluedart/DHL twice. DHL is owned by Deutsch Post.

India posts quoting 800 for airmail n 1400 for speedpost. Seems resonable but unable to decide on reliability front. They want me to fill their declaration form. Also not sure about customs.

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

^

Its ok, go for it; just pack very securely with cloth and seal it with lacquer; i sent back a phone to US for replacement by this process; reached safely; fill the declaration form honestly and say its for repairs; also mark package outside boldly that its defective piece for repairs; should not be an issue...

Edited by dkaile