Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chitshar

TATA Indicom Roaming Rate Increased?

Hi friends i was browsing tata indicom's website and i found that under recharge vouchers roaming rates have been increased for all pay per call, pay per min and pay per sec. Roaming rates now stand at rs 1 for incoming and local outgoing and rs 1.5 for std calls. Apart from this rs 599 voucher which used to give unlimited tata to tata calls has been modified and std is on fup of 3000 mins. All onnet std calls after that will be charged at 20 paise. This i watched for Delhi circle. Please check yourself for your respective circles and and comment on it.

Can confirm that 50p/min is the roaming charge on TI - on per minute scheme.

For per second billing they match the GSM counterpart's offering of 1p/1sec.

The website may not be updated?

Btw the FUP on unlimited calling packs is a matter of concern. KanagaDeepan can throw some light into it :)

previous.gif Well i do not think the website is not updated because it says roaming voice ans sms rates has been revised in all circles wef 26feb2011.

Even tough i still feel that tata indicom has the cheapest call rates and the best plan for roaming too...

I am using POSTPAID plan called "CALL INDIA 399 ROAM"

The rent is 399.00

Free Benefits: 300 for (Local + STD);

2000 min. of incoming roaming free;

399 SMSes (Local + National).

I dont think that there is any better plan than this in any network.

Postpaid Plans

The sad part about tata indicom is that they do not accept foreign ESN handsets for activation, and they dont have good 1X plans for internet.

Sorry Karthik ji... I know nothing much about prepaid section of TataCDMA...

But it seems they have increased the roaming tariffs now in prepaid... I think TATA is also becoming baddy like RCom... All my postpaid numbers are having flat 50p/min charges and Incoming is FREE in my number, but I dont know about prepaid...

@chitshar, What you've said is true...I can confirm for TN circle. Even I've received SMS regarding new Rs. 599 voucher with FUL.

:NOTriste: :NOTriste: :NOTriste:

I believe these changes will take effect only if you recharge with any of the STVs.

It's really bad time of TI prepaid roamers....

:'( :'(

I have been using Tata Indicom in roaming after 26 Feb 2011 and I am charged 1 paise per second for all calls. The Tata number is of Delhi Circle..

previous.gifYou must have recharged earlier with per second voucher so you will get 1 paise roaming for one year. This tariff is applicable for recharges made after 26th feb. Even tata docomo plans to increase roaming rates after 30th may 2011. If you see under prepay roaming in docomo website it says after 30th may 11 rates will be rs 1 for incoming,rs 1 for local outgoing and rs 1.5 for std.

Seems like air hell trojans have entered tata camp also...

Very bad... I didn't expect this from tata...

Sent from my mobile device

Tata DoCoMo has a STV 96 which offers 1000 mins of roaming incoming free.. I guess this is the best plan in prepaid.. But God knows for how long?