Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajivunique

Please suggest a Nokia CDMA Handset

Hi Friends,

I am from Bangalore and using RIM CDMA no. for a long time now. Recently my LG phone died and I am extremely exhausted looking for a NOKIA CDMA phone w/o a camera in it as camera phones are not allowed in the so called corporate world where I work.

Anyone has any idea if there are any NOKIA phones available which I can get. Any help would be really appreciated.

1 more info, after days of research on net I had to go for a NOKIA 1508 which was the only phone available on a site called www.naaptol.com, I paid 2800 and been using from last 1 week but not happy with it. HELP HELP HELP !!!

I know there are many LG/SAMSUNG/MICROMAX CDMA's are available but I want NOKIA if possible.

Thanks in Advance !!!

-Raj

Difficult to get any Nokia CDMA now a days and that too without Camera other than what you already have.. Nokia 1508..

Leave Nokia now.. It died long back in CDMA..

BTW, even the senior management at your corporate place not allowed camera phones?

What kind of phones they use then?

spice c 3300 is the phone for you, no nokia's available in cdma

nokia 6275 out of stock from flipkart and infibeam but may be available at some webworlds

but in the same range you can get palm pixi plus

Go for BB8830 either official or imported ones from here.... No camera + Better quality than ANY nokia phone (I am a die-hard Nokia fan, jfyi)...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

Go for BB8830 either official or imported ones from here.... No camera + Better quality than ANY nokia phone (I am a die-hard Nokia fan, jfyi)...

Thanks a lot for replying..So there I am, I ordered BB 8830 from Indiatimes site..unfortunately my RIM CDMA sim card is not working...dont know what to do with that phone..at the same time all GSM SIM works fine. I tried GLOBAL/IEX under network settings.. it says searching for a CDMA network but nothing gets detected.

Any help in setting up my RIM CDMA SIM with this BB 8830 please ?

-Thanks

BTW, even the senior management at your corporate place not allowed camera phones?

What kind of phones they use then?

Thanks for replying..to your higher mgmt using what phone - they all use DABBA phone..w/o any camera :-(

Any help in setting up my RIM CDMA SIM with this BB 8830 please ?

BB 8830 is not R-UIM (SIM for you :P) based, you will need programming.

Edited by Karthik R

uh oh! now someone needs to program the handset for him!

You can get Nokia 1325 CDMA phone from here

But Nokia CDMA handset models are obsolete now, better to go for Samsung CDMA OMH phones, I am suggesting you Samsung B559 Guru CDMA OMH without camera but with a jumbo battery backup here

In low segment phone LG is better

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

i think for people in working conditions where camera phones not allowed there is now option of blackberry 8703 e imported with bis from sadik bhai

Can you please copy paste the link which you have mentioned above about BB 8703 ?

That's the best choice!

Check it out

That's the best choice!

Check it out

Thanks for showing me the path Ankur, I have alreay replied to Sadik's post in the link you gave me. Lets see if he still has that one available.

Also, can you tell me which one is better to have BB 8703 or BB7130 ?