Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
coolblue

How to Disable Camera On Mobile Phone?

Although, I have a non camera phone as my work place doesn't allow to carry a camera enabled phone. I have a Samsung Star which has a camera which I wish to carry with me. Therefore, I need your advice that is there any way to disable camera software on the phone so the camera becomes non functional. Although, I believe the the driver is housed in the operating system itself so it might not be possible. It would be great if you guys could throw some light on this.

If you disable the Camera; will security guys allow you to take Phone? What is the logic left then?

How about using external case which is compatible with your phone and hides the camera completely. :P

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

If you disable the Camera; will security guys allow you to take Phone? What is the logic left then?

Point hai boss :-)

I also have same problem at my work place....dimag kharab ho gaya hai yar..I am working out for a deal with Sadik for non camera BB 8830..lets see if I have the luck to get it.

FYI - Few guys at my work place have got the camera itself removed from the phone and carrying the same..its so funny.

Amit, in case the camera/camera software is not functioning and I can cover the camera with some sort of lid, it can be allowed since the camera is not working and is also not visible. I want to carry this phone because there are very limited options available in non camera phones and the ones that are available remind of the old days of mobile phones which have only basic features. Only thing they have is FM radio.

How about using external case which is compatible with your phone and hides the camera completely. :P

That is a very commonly used and good option but is not compliant as the camera is enabled.

Go for blackberry. They release high end phones with and without cameras.

you can even get BB 9650 without camera , any day better than bb 8830

you can even get BB 9650 without camera , any day better than bb 8830

Hitesh bhai - do u know anyone selling here BB 9650 without camera one?

Yeah. even bold 2, torch, and bold 3 can also be bought without camera.

@RAJ

yes i can, check u r PM